Itsriccotho Or Last_mann (adym Yorba)

Lé_Asmith

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That’s not bragging I was telling people what is on his account. I wish people would quit having problems with what everyone does and telling them off for stuff?! Fine I won’t tell you what’s on there whatever
Okay bye, you aint did shit anyways

SW3ET3NER

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
That’s not bragging I was telling people what is on his account. I wish people would quit having problems with what everyone does and telling them off for stuff?! Fine I won’t tell you what’s on there whatever
Just seemed like you were

Lil pip

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You were annoying so we told you off
Firstly how absolutely pathetic and righteous of you? I wasn’t going to engage in your pettiness but that’s just obscene. “Told me off”? You’re not my parent what the fuck? And how was I annoying? I told y’all what was on his profile so you could decide if you wanted to subscribe? You’re just a wind up

Lé_Asmith

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Firstly how absolutely pathetic and righteous of you? I wasn’t going to engage in your pettiness but that’s just obscene. “Told me off”? You’re not my parent what the fuck? And how was I annoying? I told y’all what was on his profile so you could decide if you wanted to subscribe? You’re just a wind up
In these types of threads, it's "Post it or Shut Up", you continued to talk about what you have without posting, so we told you to shut up
%3E
. Periodt