Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey does anyone have something on him? He's a 19 year old tiktok famous boy with more then 2.7 million fans.
url

RefractedLights

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
He's gorgeous, but I think we can all agree that we all need to stop paying this man.

Thanks to those that have paid for the media he has sent out, we can all see it's not worth it.

The captions make us believe to an extent that he might actually be getting more comfortable and could actually start showing us something, but clearly he has no intention in indulging our desires; and I highly doubt he will anytime soon.

So, until he posts a Dick pic for free on his OF or Twitter or something to prove he is actually going to deliver on the content we want, please; nobody pay for any of his content unless you personally like just fake dildo Bulge shots or generally just like pictures of him Shirtless.

Save your money. He doesn't deserve it... Yet.

Rtyytr

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Already took one for the team and can report back he will be a Harry Jowsey type scammer. 13 dollars and it’s just him shirtless w/ his hand down his shorts and u can’t see anything, not even a bulge. I mean he’s hot but I could find that same pic on anyones free socials
Hero! Thanks, when they actually put effort in they got tonne of subs and can be like rich... but there choice init annoying though doing that stuff should say more clearly what’s in the pic