ITT I introduce myself

tritonal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey y'all. I've read LPSG for a while, but only recently felt compelled to start posting, so I figured I'd start one of those introduction threads that are all the rage with kids these days.

My name is Tony. I enjoy italian food, long walks on the beach, and the internet machine. I'm going to college to get a degree in physics, and I work in a gas station selling people dinosaur corpses to fuel their horseless carriages. I have a wart on my left forearm named Victoria Ann Esmerelda. (The wart, not the forearm.) I'm going to have it removed soon. (The forearm, not the wart.)

Sometimes I stop talking abruptly.

tritonal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
KinkGuy said:
I think this guy is going to fit in just fine. As soon as he gives us the 411 on his endowm

I'm just a size que.... an admirer. I'm around 6", so I think I should "fit in" just fine.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
tritonal said:
Hey y'all. I've read LPSG for a while, but only recently felt compelled to start posting, so I figured I'd start one of those introduction threads that are all the rage with kids these days.

My name is Tony. I enjoy italian food, long walks on the beach, and the internet machine. I'm going to college to get a degree in physics, and I work in a gas station selling people dinosaur corpses to fuel their horseless carriages. I have a wart on my left forearm named Victoria Ann Esmerelda. (The wart, not the forearm.) I'm going to have it removed soon. (The forearm, not the wart.)

I like you already.

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome to the forums, Tony! I think you'll find a lot to enjoy here as well as a number of fun and knowledgeable people with whom to interact.

I'm afraid I worked as a peon for the Great Petroleum Machine as an undergrad as well, so I know your pain. The good news is that the lingering guilt becomes manageable after a decade or so. :wink:

Glad to have you around, man.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
steve319 said:
Welcome to the forums, Tony! I think you'll find a lot to enjoy here as well as a number of fun and knowledgeable people with whom to interact.

I'm afraid I worked as a peon for the Great Petroleum Machine as an undergrad as well, so I know your pain. The good news is that the lingering guilt becomes manageable after a decade or so. :wink:

Glad to have you around, man.

The great petroleum machine...never heard that one before.

So Tony...can you get us discounts on fillups for our cars?

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
tritonal said:

I'm speechless. You fucking ROCK!

mehgah

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Apparently Chase's sexuality changes by the minute.

I guess "Airplane!" quotes is just what's needed to set him loose :)