Itty Bitty Titty Committee?

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Looks to me like you have boobs :confused:

I think maybe in my case it's a matter of my perception. I see myself as flat chested (and have been told that even! At work, no less!!! Of course this was when I was living where I grew up, where you're busty or you don't date - and at least one girl my mom had seen and commented to me on that she had the biggest pair of falsies that my mom had seen. :biggrin1: So some of the "busty" girls where I grew up were actually faking it! That made my day somehow...) And supposedly, I'm average sized, but I always wanted BIG ones... so that's why I sometimes feel the way I do. Plus I've not gotten a lot of attention from guys (but I'm shy too, which doesn't help there.)

Also, I'm wearing a padded push-up bra in my pics.

Ha, just saw this thread. I see I'm not the only one who got to wondering if any hung guys liked ladies with small racks. Apollo, I have to take exception to what you wrote: I haven't worn a bra for most of my life, and my breasts are still firm/perky/well-shaped at 34. When you're an A cup, you can get away without the extra support. Ironically, men stare at my chest _constantly_ despite the fact that I'm almost flat-chested, simply because my nipples are usually erect and my tits are too small to do anything but stick straight out as well. I usually either wear a tank-top or nothing below t-shirts, so there's not a whole lot left to the imagination. (Sometimes I wish I could wear bras just to avoid the unwanted attention, but I'm asthmatic and the extra pressure of something tight or constricting against my chest makes it harder to breathe.)

I usually do wear a bra now (padded push-up), but for a long time I didn't wear one. And I'm still firm and perky at age 46.

And I'm weird in that any attention other than being called flat chested, ugly, etc. is something I'd want! Maybe that's because of a history of being thought of as unattractive (of course, considering the source... the guys where I grew up weren't exactly the best quality... But it can still affect you when you want to fit in, and you have a sex drive and want to satisfy that!) I'm sure that if I'd had different experiences growing up, I'd feel differently about that.

And even though I'm not really "small" but more "small/average", I sometimes feel like hung guys only go for the busty women. And I hate to be a hypocrite and say that I prefer hung guys, but there it is... it's a matter of sexual compatibility. There are plenty of women out there who don't prefer hung guys, and some who actually don't like hung guys (too big for them) - and guess what? Some of those women are busty! Not all, but they probably range just like any other group of women.

Last edited:

funkbattery

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i still like big tits, but theres something about a big A - small B cup that is the sexiest thing in the world

proportion to the body is important too. dont want giant boobs on a tiny frame and vice versa.

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've got pretty small breasts, I mean... they can fit easily in a guy's hand. But I'm a 96 lb. waif, so they look big on me. :/ 32C.

I wish mine were smaller, though, I think perky A's look better on tiny girls. >.< Personal opinion, at least.

I'm 5' 7" and 112 lbs... A cup.... I'm fucking Amazing!!!! NOT hahahahha

Ps.... I just totally jacked your av!?!

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's my experience. Sometimes it's all about the nipple. :biggrin1:

Yessss...it's ALL about the nipple! I love to look at them, watch em get hard, squeeze them gently (or not!) between my fingers, tweak them, flick them, suck them, lick them...

Yes..I do love them nipples!

Did I get a little too excited here...?

Hansalami

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
All I see here about breasts is "I like 'em HUGGGEGE!!!" and "Average is okay for when I can't get 'em HUGGGEGE!!!"
Nonsens, at least for me, a nicely shaped A is perfect for me, B will also do, any more is exaggeration. :biggrin1:

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
It's a little disconcerting, all this talk about "small boobs" being good on "proportional" bodies! They aren't exactly small in that case, because the whole body is small. Let's hear some cheers for small tits on large frames eh?

If you take my measurements and throw me onto a bra chart, I'm off the charts in the "AAA" region and yet I have to wear a C cup because the Bs cut off my tits. My chest is very wide but I don't have a heck of a lot of fat on it. I'll never understand this dilemma and I'm sure the women working at the lingerie shops think I'm buying them for someone else... Especially since I never try them on.

just looking at what I can see from the one pic of yours with a bit of tit in it I don't think anyone could ever consider you an A let alone a AAA

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I’m 5’1” 105 lbs with 32 C/D (Large C Small D) and many guys only talk to my boobs. It’s been my experience that men tend to look at large breasted women more than they do small breasted women. They are useful for getting into clubs that are full, a seat at a bar and other little perks.

Personally, owning can be fun but I’m a runner and a dancer and there are many times I wish I could take them off. It’s kind of a love hate relationship, I wish I could pump em up when I want them and deflate them the rest of the time.

running must be hell for you from the big boobed girls I know

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I love wearing those tanks with the built in bras that are anything but supportive... I love to flaunt my breasts as small as they are with my nipples standing out. It's amazing how many men look and then have to readjust themselves.

yes braless breasts with hard nipples are great
you should visit me :p

drac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Big tits gets you secretary, small tits and a great ass gets you CEO! Sorry, i know your mind gets you what you want. But if you dont have one, here are your choices!

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All I see here about breasts is "I like 'em HUGGGEGE!!!" and "Average is okay for when I can't get 'em HUGGGEGE!!!"

No love in Big Dick Land for A-cups?

I prefer small tits. Yes, prefer. (they need to be perky, though)

The tape measurer doesn't lie :tongue: 38A according to the most forgiving charts. I just know how to dress the chest.

You most certainly do.

Last edited:

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Big tits gets you secretary, small tits and a great ass gets you CEO! Sorry, i know your mind gets you what you want. But if you dont have one, here are your choices!

Haha... wish that was true! I'd be a CEO and making lots of money! (Ahem! I'd take a secretary's salary right now. :redface:) But yeah, basically what I'm saying here is that I have small-ish (and yes, they're perky, even at my age!) tits and a nice ass.