Itty Bitty Titty Committee?

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
The tape measurer doesn't lie :tongue: 38A according to the most forgiving charts. I just know how to dress the chest.

in fact the tape can lie easily, breasts are 3 dimensional and we determine thier 'size' using 2 numbers...that's clearly idiotic
bra sizes are a 'guess' honestly, it should more often be given as a range of the most comfortable potential sizes

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
in fact the tape can lie easily, breasts are 3 dimensional and we determine thier 'size' using 2 numbers...that's clearly idiotic
bra sizes are a 'guess' honestly, it should more often be given as a range of the most comfortable potential sizes

I think that might be the best explanation for my tits ever. Same volume as a C but not so much a "rack" shape.

bkswim

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
One of the hottest experiences I've had was going home with a girl that had small breasts, only to find out that they were even smaller than advertised. I could easily suck on her whole breast! Her medium sized aureola was half the size of them.

I also find that small breasted women are more enjoyable in bed, as they tend to be more adventurous. Maybe it's because they don't rely on a guys sense of being distracted by "hey! Boobs!" that makes them more inclined to be better in bed, but that is just my experience.

microbikinimilf

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Last edited:

Hand_Solo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love boobs in general. I'm not gonna lie and say I don't like large boobs, but I'm not a size king; I'm an equal opportunity boob lover. Really small breasts can be just as hot as really large ones.