iTunes is screwed!!!

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been having a dickens of a time trying to use the music store in iTunes. Is anyone else having the same problem... it's been weird for days... ever since the last update I think... on and off performance at best. This fuckin' SUCKS!!!!!!! :mad:

nakedwally

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have been having a dickens of a time trying to use the music store in iTunes. Is anyone else having the same problem... it's been weird for days... ever since the last update I think... on and off performance at best. This fuckin' SUCKS!!!!!!! :mad:
this is because.... it sucks

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh fuck... I use a PC... should have known it was the windows crowd who is experiencing the problems... Macs are just too expensive... I can't afford them, plus where would I get all of the software crack fixes and shit? lol!!!!

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That may or may not be the case. I just haven't noticed any problems.
Maybe some others on here will chime in. Hopefully some Mac users too.
It could have been a glitch that occured when I wasn't using the itunes store, so I didn't notice it.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Other than what came with OS-X I use all freeware. Well, except for Roxio's Toast. There are loads of freeware for any Unix based systems.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All the software for Macs are cracked too. You just need to know where to look. I haven't paid for software for my Mac ever.

And all of this time I was under the impression that they weren't... I DEFINITELY learned something new today... oh man, my next computer will be a Mac for sure... that was the only reason holding me back!!!! Thanx for the info Joe!!!!!

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh fuck... I use a PC... should have known it was the windows crowd who is experiencing the problems... Macs are just too expensive... I can't afford them, plus where would I get all of the software crack fixes and shit? lol!!!!
Winmx and Soulseek are two great sites for music. Not heavy programs either.. Plus they are much much lighter on the pocket book.............:wink: :smile: :biggrin1:

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Can I HIGHLY recommend one of the Russian MP3 sites...many that work thru a thrid-party Visa affiliated debit system.

No DRM, free to do what you want with it.. no re-authorizing computers.
And $.15 to $.25 songs can't be beat much less $2 albums.
Oh, and the one I use... you can re-download months later, as they are all saved in your profile/account... even share user/pass.