Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi Hello Titty
I had my Paraguard IUD inserted in Nov 2009. I chose that one because there is no hormones and it lasts for up to 10 years. The insertion wasn't so bad, just some minor discomfort. The next few days however, the pain was excruciating. I hardly ever had cramps during my periods before. Now I get them every time through the whole duration. It also made my flow extremely heavy! But I suppose it is a small price to pay to know that I won't be getting pregnant for a while :)
As for sex with an above average man, my bf is 8x6. He has never complained of feeling the strings. The only problem for us has been that he isn't able to go as deep or as hard as he could before because it is really painful for me. But other than that we haven't had any major issues with it.
I hope this helps!

sizequeenNY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have an IUD and have not had an issue with sex until last week. I don't know what direction that cock went but I just yelled in pain. It has been fine with sex since and my IUD has been in for years so maybe it could be some angle thing