Iud experiences?

D

deleted943799

Hello Women.
Can anyone here share experiences with a non hormonal IUD and sex with a large partner? Has there been any pain associated with deep penetration? Is your cervix more tender than before?

Yes, my more endowed partners could feel the IUD/strings with deeper penetration/certain angles/certain positions. No, I didn't notice any specific tenderness/pain with it, but I actually enjoy having my cervix bumped.

Alex22876

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife got it and I hate it. The string thing runs under my cock head and is annoying. She went back to the dr and they said it softens up with time but I still feel it after 3 months. Not my favorite thing. I don't know if I trust it either if I am jamming and pushing around there. I started pulling out, so I don't really know if it worth it anymore.

Yeah, the "it softens up thing" is a lie. I had an IUD for years and it didn't. I also had to have mine surgically removed, because it eventually migrated. I STRONGLY recommend that people don't use them.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
On Mirena #2.
The first one softened quickly, and the strings were left longer so they curled well.
The partner of size wanted to learn how to check for it, etc, so we played aground one evening.
He says he always felt the strings, but after month three, they weren't poky.

On the second one, the strings were trimmed closer, because I didn't speak up aside from "ow ow ow ow ow ow ow."
They are poking, in month seven.

As for what I feel, yes, it's more sensitive to tender on the side where it's nesting.
I've always had the oh, we have to change angles NOW moments, but they are sharper now, with either IUD.