Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Has anybody else had sex with a partner using an IUD? Do you feel it?
Several of my partners have had one and the best way I can describe it is imagining what it feels like for a dog to hit the invisible fence with a shock collar on. I have literally shot out of bed more than once and was afraid to go back in it hurt so bad.
After literally 4 visits to the gyno, my current partner was able to convince the doc to completely remove the string. That finally helped.
Anybody else have these issues???

Upforitall129

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yup, my wife has one. 99% of the time it's no problem, but every once in a while that string\wire stabs into my dick. And you're right, it literally causes me to jump off. It's only when she's lying on her back. Never had a problem using any other position.

Reactions: big_love

A hidden medical secret to reduce pregnancy. If the penis is physically punished he won't try to go there again.

Sneaky bastards, you can't trust em. Doctors and lawyers.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had quite a few partners who used IUD's but never had any of the painful "poking" issues that have been mentioned above, although I usually could feel it as I slid past the cervix and into the fornix. Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that I'm circumcised?

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I've had a partner with an IUD, and definitely had that stinging/cutting pain during sex regularly. We talked about it and she went to the doctor who apparently cut the string or something to stop it. It was really quite a painful experience when it happened.

Oxnard

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Has anybody else had sex with a partner using an IUD? Do you feel it?
Several of my partners have had one and the best way I can describe it is imagining what it feels like for a dog to hit the invisible fence with a shock collar on. I have literally shot out of bed more than once and was afraid to go back in it hurt so bad.
After literally 4 visits to the gyno, my current partner was able to convince the doc to completely remove the string. That finally helped.
Anybody else have these issues???

It hurts.

Thankfully, there is a solution. Get her turned on more, and the back end of the pussy will elongate and the cervix will tilt out of the way. It's pretty much the same thing you have to do when having sex with a shallow pussy. Either perform more cunnilingus or live with shallow strokes until her pussy gets deeper.