ivan lendl

richie11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I used to love to watch him play. I think he is a great tennis player and even though he is not what people would consider hot....I'd fuck him.

nforrest

Just Browsing
Media
The Bulge you see isnt exactly cock or balls. He filled his pockets with saw dust to keep the handle of his racquet dry.

Sly Adey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I lived in London I knew a man who worked in the changeing rooms in Wimbledon Tennis Club. He told me that Ivan Lendl was exceptionally well hung and shameless in that he was unselfconscious about getting hard in the showers. My friend told me that he had a beautiful uncut cock, long and veiny. Longer by a long way than the other tennis players.

That thought used to drive me mad with envy, unbeknown to my friend, as I was not able to say that I fancied Lendl. I really go for that sinewy hard bodied look and the thought of Lendl naked has haunted many hot wanks since.

What happened to him? I only ever saw him playing tennis unlike these other guys who never seem to be off the telly in one form or another long after their glory days.

Other pics of him would be much appreciated....thanks for bringing him back to mind. I'm hot and bothered just now, thinking of him.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
nforrest said:
The Bulge you see isnt exactly cock or balls. He filled his pockets with saw dust to keep the handle of his racquet dry.

Well, I'll leave it to others to decide whether the bulges in some of these shots might be composed of 'package' or 'sawdust' ... :rolleyes:

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

animated gif

richie11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
oh for the days of the tight short shorts......on another note...brad gilbert had the best ass. Thanks for the pics Alex

Glansman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Sly Adey said:
When I lived in London I knew a man who worked in the changeing rooms in Wimbledon Tennis Club. He told me that Ivan Lendl was exceptionally well hung and shameless in that he was unselfconscious about getting hard in the showers. My friend told me that he had a beautiful uncut cock, long and veiny. Longer by a long way than the other tennis players.

I also had a straight friend who was a sports reporter and covered Wimbledon. I remember telling him that he'd seen Lendl's cock in the shower a few times and that it was "obscenely big" and other straight guys had mentioned it to him. I assumed he would be uncut being central European

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
tennisfan said:
Sounds like Lendl was the 1980s answer to Lleyton Hewitt.
In oh so many ways Lleyton Hewitt could never even come near Ivan Lendl....except maybe that Hewitt is the bigger dick.
Lendl was a true champion.

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
I remember seeing Lendl in Paris in the 80s - at Roland Garros - and he obviously had a lot in his shorts. Guy Forget on the other hand seemed to have nothing in his. Wonderful body though.

Sly Adey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
alex8 said:
Well, I'll leave it to others to decide whether the bulges in some of these shots might be composed of 'package' or 'sawdust' ... :rolleyes:

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

animated gif

Thank you so much for these shots Alex. The gif gives the best impression of him. Action stills are so hit and miss, he looks like an extra from Planet of the Apes in a couple of these. I remember he used to sweat like a racehorse.

I do not think that looks like sawdust, A very strange place to keep it if it is!

When I was A kid I used to think a lot of the guys had enormous dicks until I realised that they put tennis balls in their pockets! I was relieved and yet, quite saddened to find out:rolleyes:

Sly Adey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Glansman said:
Sly Adey said:

I also had a straight friend who was a sports reporter and covered Wimbledon. I remember telling him that he'd seen Lendl's cock in the shower a few times and that it was "obscenely big" and other straight guys had mentioned it to him. I assumed he would be uncut being central European

Great to have this confirmed! thanks, Glansman.

Sly Adey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
richie11 said:
oh for the days of the tight short shorts......on another note...brad gilbert had the best ass. Thanks for the pics Alex

ha ha, I beg to differ :wink: Bjorn Borg had the best ass!

richie11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well sly I am partial to dark haired men..... :) And that hair on Bjorn did nothing for me. I like it short and tight.

Manraker

Sexy Member
Media
Howdy, I joined just to say that there is no question that PAT CASH had the best ass ever in tennis. Did any of you see his Wimbledon win in 1987, I think, when he ran into the audience to kiss his parents? There were some great closeups of his blessed cheeks in his sweaty very tight white Short shorts. Wish that were on DVD. Anyone got any pix? Thanks. Manraker

Sly Adey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
richie11 said:
Well sly I am partial to dark haired men..... :) And that hair on Bjorn did nothing for me. I like it short and tight.

Funny I don't really remember the hair. Ha ha! :)

Do you have any pictures of Mr. Gilbert?

It's funny, I was going to mention Pat Cash but didn't. He used to be beautiful but what is going on these days??? He's another one of these guys who keeps turning up on our screens looking worse every time.

He might be blond but you've got to admit that lleyton Hewitt has great legs.

Hmmm...I'm beginning to realise tha I am one of those guys who doesn't look at the mantle piece when he's poking the fire lol!

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Very few images of Brad Gilbert of any interest that I can find....
but I think the ones of Pat Cash make up for that somewhat! :wink:

Brad Gilbert: 1, 2, 3, 4

Pat Cash: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

Sly Adey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
alex8 said:
Very few images of Brad Gilbert of any interest that I can find....
but I think the ones of Pat Cash make up for that somewhat! :wink:

Brad Gilbert: 1, 2, 3, 4

Pat Cash: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

Thanks Alex.

Phew! I wonder whether photo 1 of Pat Cash was part of a photo shoot or a one off? Where on earth is it from?