Ivan Sergei

Kainin

Experimental Member
Media
Does anyone have any info on this guy. He has mainly done TV shows and was recently in The Break UP with Jennifer Anniston. He is really hot!!:smile:

Thanks!

carlton5

Experimental Member
Media
Don't know what he's got swinging between his thights, but I'm with you--he's one of the hottest young guys out there!

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Italian Guy said:
He looks like the guy who played the gay/bi guy in "The Opposite of Sex" a few years ago.
I'll give you three guesses why he resembles him. :rolleyes:

Personally, I don't see much bulge evidence in any shots where the crotch area of his trousers is featured:
0, 1, 2

...but then again, he looks so good shirtless, that I just don't care!! --> 3, 4, 5, 6

Someone else may have images that reveal more of the crotch area.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
alex8 said:
Personally, I don't see much bulge evidence in any shots where the crotch area of his trousers
I agree with you, but every time I've seen him in something, I found my self wanting to stick my cock in his wet mouth then fuck him ass missionary. I just can't help it... :wink:

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
IanTheTall said:
As a top, I REALLY don't understand what the problem is. :biggrin1:
Bottom on bottom action is usually pretty contrived... please see the "I'm not a bottom..." thread. :smile: A man who actually ENJOYS being a top is such a good thing to come across!

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
joyboytoy79 said:
He is pretty! But he totally strikes me as a bottom boy. *pouts* Why all the pretty boys gotta be bottoms :mad:
IanTheTall said:
As a top, I REALLY don't understand what the problem is. :biggrin1:
joyboytoy79 said:
Bottom on bottom action is usually pretty contrived... please see the "I'm not a bottom..." thread. :smile: A man who actually ENJOYS being a top is such a good thing to come across!
As a man, who is a aggressive TOP, I don't mind good looking guys being bottoms, throwing their legs in the air, and willingly spreading their buns for me. I suspect that Ivan Sergei has furry buns, but I'll fight my way through and leave him sweaty and happy.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
davidjh7 said:
That wasn't a movie---that was mass wish fullfillment..:rolleyes:

Interesting trivia indeed regarding this catchily-titled :rolleyes: movie (Mother, May I Sleep With Danger?) -->

"During the early stages of filming, Spelling was bitten quite severely by a tame pangolin being used in an adjacent production. In certain scenes, bruising from her rabies inoculations are clearly visible."

http://imdb.com/title/tt0117092/

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I recently watched a made-for-TV 2006 movie Santa Baby with Jenny McCarthy and Ivan Sergei and the moment ivan appeared on the screen, I almost dropped my jaw!

A good thing I didn't.....I'd love to wrap my mouth around his cock - not even knowing how big (or small) it is!

He is one hot hunk.

Attachments

Reactions: Crystaladmire