I've abstained 10 days and counting

B_TooHard

Experimental Member
Media
The first 7 days were tough but my body has reset so now I'm not as wound up but as a guy who gets frequent erections (even now) and can maintain one for a long time even without thinking sexy thoughts, I've been getting them more. When I'm soft I don't feel any effects but when I'm erect I feel like fricking exploding!

Why am I abstaining? I recently got a girlfriend and hope to impress her with a huge cumshot if she ever gets round to touching me. I'm willing to wait. As long as I don't get a wet dream.

The longest I abstained was 7 days but I didn't cum much. When I abstain 6 days and drank at least 4 bottles of vodka I was a hose the next day. So before anything happens with me and her I'm going to down a whole lot of water to soak her :biggrin1:

stnbl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Ok, for the info there is a limited amount of semen that your testicles can store. What I mean is, you probably filled up your balls already.

D_Ukraine_Muhdik

Account Disabled
Media
The first 7 days were tough but my body has reset so now I'm not as wound up but as a guy who gets frequent erections (even now) and can maintain one for a long time even without thinking sexy thoughts, I've been getting them more. When I'm soft I don't feel any effects but when I'm erect I feel like fricking exploding!

Why am I abstaining? I recently got a girlfriend and hope to impress her with a huge cumshot if she ever gets round to touching me. I'm willing to wait. As long as I don't get a wet dream.

The longest I abstained was 7 days but I didn't cum much. When I abstain 6 days and drank at least 4 bottles of vodka I was a hose the next day. So before anything happens with me and her I'm going to down a whole lot of water to soak her :biggrin1:

Im abstaining for 100 days, no gf, just like the challenge, 20 days in.

DrCalvin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok, for the info there is a limited amount of semen that your testicles can store. What I mean is, you probably filled up your balls already.
i just have to put this out there, the testicles themselves, do not store semen.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Silvertrain's Law: She's majorly cum-averse.

One night after you've blown 12 loads in two and a half days, you'll end up in an impromptu encounter with the cum junkie.

ShyGuy7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I went 32 days without masturbating or sex. but did not prevent me from having constant leaking or finding after I pissed, a sticky gooey dribble would cum out and I had a similar feeling, as if I had just cum...and perhaps i did, I do recall my balls (and cock especially) ached terribly, even after I got off fully the next day.

Last edited:

CobraLover

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I recently went 8 days without cumming, and the gusher I shot was amazing...but when I did decide to jack off, I couldn't edge or control it at all..and the load I shot was so amazingly thick and smelled so strong, it was so hot. I went for seconds three hours later.

S

SirConcis

From a sperm point of view, 4 days is the max between ejaculatiosn your should have. After that, much of the liquid you push out has sperm that are too old/tired to swim to meet the female eggs in the falopian tubes.

Remembe that the little sperms are produced constantly by testicules, and stored in prostate where the rest of the liquid is produced. Store them too long and they die off.

There are mechanisms when prostate is full to let some sperm out gradually s it goes out with urine. (as well as nocturnal emissions).

I hae to wonder how a healthy male could really go 40 days without ejaculating unless he is sick or too old.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I went on vacation with a friend in August for 2 weeks. We ran constantly, and I never jerked off the entire time. After several days, I noticed that I boned up more often when we walked. It's probably the longest that I've gone without blowing a load in decades. The first night that I was back home, I nutted big time. Went for it the next morning as well. My usual average is 5 times per week.