Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've gone over 2 weeks a few times and honestly the first time after that hiatus, each and every time, was not special at all. In my opinion going just 4 or 5 days is a lot more pleasurable in terms of force and volume. I'm usually good for 1 or 2 long shots but have had up to 8 in a row after some abstention. On those days I could paint the walls behind my head without problem!

MrHangman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I moved into college, and my roommate was always around, so I wound up not jerking off for like eighteen days, and then my girlfriend finally came to visit and I shot the largest load ever. I didn't even know, but it started leaking out of her everywhere. It seemed like gallons. But since that orgasm, I've had to sneak a jerk every now and then. Sex is just too good to not have. Even if it's with yourself.

ssjlong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I moved into college, and my roommate was always around, so I wound up not jerking off for like eighteen days, and then my girlfriend finally came to visit and I shot the largest load ever.

Hahaha my first day of college I thought about that too. Within a few hours I jerked in the shower..

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From a sperm point of view, 4 days is the max between ejaculatiosn your should have. After that, much of the liquid you push out has sperm that are too old/tired to swim to meet the female eggs in the falopian tubes.

Remembe that the little sperms are produced constantly by testicules, and stored in prostate where the rest of the liquid is produced. Store them too long and they die off.

There are mechanisms when prostate is full to let some sperm out gradually s it goes out with urine. (as well as nocturnal emissions).

I hae to wonder how a healthy male could really go 40 days without ejaculating unless he is sick or too old.
I'm a healthy male that isn't sick or too old & I've gone 40 days without ejaculating 4 times. It just takes alot of willpower.

V12hcmf

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I went a little over 14 days bc I was staying at a friends house and his cute GF with a major phat ass was over and I was too embarrassed I'd get caught lol... Since then, it's been a reg thing... Depends on if there's women in my life or not... I find that the 1st 3-4 days is the hardest part, esp when you live in a major city with hella ass showing off everywhere, everyday; DRIVES ME NUTS I can't stand it! haha... I'm currently seeing a new lady who's finicky with our sex life, so I have to guess when I should and shouldn't wank, as it desensitizes my equipment. :mad:

V12hcmf

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
honey masturbate a man has needs and shouldn't be denied.

<3 <3 <3 Now this is my kinda lady! E> E> E>

I'm on 6 days now whoooo! Temptation is starting to nibble at me though... Hope I can make it another 2wks. I need to practice my personal restraint... Esp since I recently DKTB'd a drama-queen lady-friend... Bleh! Back to the grind... :mad:

D_Terry_Misue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hats off to all you guys that went 10, 20, or more days.

i've tried abstaining from jerking off (for various reasons) several times. longest i've made it is 17 days. can easily go 5 days, but usually need some added motivation to go any longer.