i've always wanted to know

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by looney nob, Oct 2, 2006.

1. looney nob

looney nob New Member

ok, not always, since i've been here, about an hour

i'm a sort of gentle open minded handsome chap with the brains of a small backwater town and the girth of fatty harbuckles pregnant ma, i've been around and back and the amount of spunk i've sent on egg finding missions could fill an olympic pool or three

it seems to me that women come here to be aroused, well it aint called fanny heaven or labia maid is it, so you come here to interact or maybe even have the odd prod from some bloke here, or do you come here cos your fellas got a cock that couldn't fill ya nostril

so tell me ladies, i'm intrigued - why you come here??

2. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Im single at the moment so i dont have a fella big or small .At first i came here and thought it would filled beyond the brim with male ego's bragging about their 'Huge cocks'. Now i just enjoy the chat, the jokes and i do have to be thankful to these people (men & women) on how much i have learnt from them..

And im not going to deny i enjoy the galleries, especially the video's..you guys who post them get a special thanks from me :heart:..Not saying it is my primary source of masturbating material but it is good selection for a lonely night

3. Doc

Doc New Member

Albums:
    Well Lee, knowing that you get off, is just one of the perks for us guys being around here. Did I say 'perk'

4. Karen M

Karen M New Member

You know, my hubby found this site first. I realize that he's got a problem with being a "shower", and I was trying to understand. He's not one of the huge guys, but he's still quite big soft, and I love that he shows a lot... I just didn't get why that was a problem for him. Now I do, mostly thanks to this site.

Beyond that, I've stayed because of the truly good people here! This is a truly unique site... a place where gays and straights can communicate openly and honestly, for starters... a place where we can all discuss sexuality, wherever that leads us... a place where people generally respect one and other (with a few notable exceptions!)

If you think I'm here to be turned on, think again. That doesn't mean I won't be... it just means that's not what I'm looking for. Open your eyes, please! I wish I could be here more... This is a wonderful group of people... a very special place. That's why I'm here. :smile:

:flirt: Karen

5. WildHoney

Gold Member

For the perve, and the odd chance I might come across a cute someone from my state who might like a threesome .....I am also finding I like the honesty in these forums, so I guess I like the read too :smile:

Honey

6. wi_sugargrl

wi_sugargrl New Member

Albums:
    My reason is similar to Lee's. I ended up here because of curiosity really - I've never had "large" before and was intrigued. Then, I was turned on - a lot. I haven't figured out if that makes me abnormal, or worse - sad :confused:, but whatever.

Now, I just really enjoy reading some of the hillarious posts and I must say that I've learned a lot. I haven't posted so much, but I love to lurk :biggrin1:. I never really thought about how sensitive and honest some guys can be - I, as well as some of my girlfriends, have been burned too often with jerks, I must say. But the honesty and non-judgemental attitude here is really nice - I wouldn't change a thing.

Cheers

7. looney nob

looney nob New Member

yaeh i see

but what's the cost of your local paper

8. Doc

Doc New Member

Albums:
    Well, I can't say I'm not a perve. So that part of me was definitey scouting, but oddly enough I actually arrived by accident, or maybe I read an article somewhere and looked it up, either way it was totally out of the blue, and then I found it all so fascinating I decided to stay. Go figure. Now of course I just love the conversations. Hell ... and I've definitely learned a thing or two.

9. B_horribleperson

B_horribleperson New Member

i stopped after the first line. did he ask a question or did he just ramble on about nothing?

10. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

The last line contains the question. The rest is just 'decoration'. :rolleyes:

11. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

He also says he has "the brains of a small backwater town."
    Which seemed a highly intelligent remark ...

12. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Y'know, I couldn't make out 1/2 of what he was ramblin' about or what for either. It must be my Wednesday to misunderstand words.

13. KINDGIRL

KINDGIRL New Member

I came here to get advice about how to accomodate handling my "friend's" large penis without pain.

14. stud_hunter

stud_hunter New Member

Initially I think I came here because I was really overwhelmed with my sexuality. I'm 2+ yrs out of my divorce and my ex was my only sexual partner before the age of 36. Our sex life was OK and we had some good sexual moments but the fact is through most of our marriage we were friends more than lovers, especially towards the end when there just wasn't much lust at all. Then around the time I became single my sex drive was skyrocketing probably based on my age, and kind of out of nowhere I started getting more lusty, more orgasmic, and really loving sex. By the time I came to this site I'd been with a couple of hung guys and to my surprise had learned I really like how the extra size feels, so I searched for a place online to share in my rejoicing and newfound horniness! Like I said, I was enjoying kind of a sexual awakening and I was looking for an outlet to share. As for why I keep coming back I'd say partly because it turns me on to talk about sex, especially with those who enjoy the same things I do, and partly because it's nice to converse with people who are more open-minded and less uptight than the general population.

Draft saved Draft deleted