1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

I've Been Designing A 3d Printable Extender

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by SilicateWielder, May 13, 2019.

1. SilicateWielder

SilicateWielder Superior Member

Albums:
    So, I've been designing a custom extender these past few days, I don't have more appropriately sized rods so ived used some damaged linear rails

This is a partially completed third revision, I'm still designing attachments and would like input from everyone here. I did wear it, it's not practical or comfortable yet

What do you folks want to see in an extender? Anything you don't like about existing designs?

Attached Files:

BITXMALE and cockydude2018 like this.
  2. Italian10inch

Italian10inch Sexy Member

Circumference is too small. I’ve been looking for an eight inch inside diameter base. Also, straps that are long enough to work around my thickness. 4X is the biggest out there but is not a good fit. Also look into the strap design, perhaps a wider strap. Currently I use the noose and you can only go so long with it.

3. MakrosPeos

MakrosPeos Sexy Member

Dude, the structure looks good but that rope around the head seems a torture device. How long can you keep it under stretch?
    I use quick extender pro and it is very comfortable.
    You could consider a vacuum apparatus to attach to the glans..

cockydude2018 likes this.
  4. SilicateWielder

SilicateWielder Superior Member

Albums:
    Yeah, it's not comfortable, I believe I mentioned this in the original post, I'm going to try switching to an attachment similar to existing ones, the only issue being that I need to learn what counts as patent infringement and what doesn't
    I'll also try using different materials for the noose aside from the rope I had on hand

5. Sitronmelde

Sitronmelde Loved Member

Albums:
    Yikes !! Please don't bruise yourself.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice