I've Been Designing A 3d Printable Extender

SilicateWielder

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, I've been designing a custom extender these past few days, I don't have more appropriately sized rods so ived used some damaged linear rails

This is a partially completed third revision, I'm still designing attachments and would like input from everyone here. I did wear it, it's not practical or comfortable yet

What do you folks want to see in an extender? Anything you don't like about existing designs?

Attachments

Italian10inch

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Circumference is too small. I’ve been looking for an eight inch inside diameter base. Also, straps that are long enough to work around my thickness. 4X is the biggest out there but is not a good fit. Also look into the strap design, perhaps a wider strap. Currently I use the noose and you can only go so long with it.

MakrosPeos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude, the structure looks good but that rope around the head seems a torture device. How long can you keep it under stretch?
I use quick extender pro and it is very comfortable.
You could consider a vacuum apparatus to attach to the glans..

Reactions: cockydude2018

SilicateWielder

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude, the structure looks good but that rope around the head seems a torture device. How long can you keep it under stretch?
I use quick extender pro and it is very comfortable.
You could consider a vacuum apparatus to attach to the glans..

Yeah, it's not comfortable, I believe I mentioned this in the original post, I'm going to try switching to an attachment similar to existing ones, the only issue being that I need to learn what counts as patent infringement and what doesn't
I'll also try using different materials for the noose aside from the rope I had on hand