I've been getting even bigger

In the last nine months my penis has grown significantly. I'm 26 now and had been growing slowly but steadily since puberty well into my twenties but this year my growth accelerated, especially in girth. My present size is very problematic for sex, even oral sex. It scares some women and attracts even more attention than before because the growth has affected my soft size just as much, and my balls seem to have grown along.

I'm not sure why I've grown so much suddenly. I had some growth due to priapism, but this is unrelated, especially in the last 4-5 months.

Here is a picture comparing now vs. 9 months ago.

View media item 949792

D

deleted875903

In the last nine months my penis has grown significantly. I'm 26 now and had been growing slowly but steadily since puberty well into my twenties but this year my growth accelerated, especially in girth. My present size is very problematic for sex, even oral sex. It scares some women and attracts even more attention than before because the growth has affected my soft size just as much, and my balls seem to have grown along.

I'm not sure why I've grown so much suddenly. I had some growth due to priapism, but this is unrelated, especially in the last 4-5 months.

Here is a picture comparing now vs. 9 months ago.

[photo="medium"]949792[/photo]
You have my sympathy. But if you could bottle what ever has caused you to grow like this you would be a billionaire, and I would be a customer.

D

deleted875903

OK Cum is great. I read your post and experience on how this growth came about. Scary stuff but still interesting none the less. I guess moderation and consistency is the key. Thanks

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OK Cum is great. I read your post and experience on how this growth came about. Scary stuff but still interesting none the less. I guess moderation and consistency is the key. Thanks
Oh no, That's not me. I just posted his story for him. Just wanted to clear that confusion up. I remember him from that topic because I responded to him. I don't wish for the pain but I do wish for the growth Haha

Reactions: deleted875903

gingerr

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is simply incredible. Not only will it not stop growing, it's getting bigger even faster. Amazing.

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a growth spurt late in puberty that saw my long, skinny cock, triple in girth in about 6 weeks. my balls got huge. all of a sudden I could hardly get the thing in my pants. then I had a growth spurt in my early 20's and my wife said I got bigger about a year after our marriage in my mid 20's. we fucked A LOT!! I don't know if I got larger but my stamina/control certainly increased. then in my mid 30's I did some jelqing, edging and clamping and gained about an inch in both dimensions. she complained I was too big for awhile ("don't make it any bigger"), then she got used to it. then she got obsessed with size, and wanted to know how big it could get and could she help me make it larger. so for about a year or so I got a lot of long, extended blow jobs, cock admiration. she would keep my cock at its hardest for hours. knead it with her hands covered in lotion. finally she would jump on it, cum like crazy. then start sucking me hard. I can't say I got larger but I sure enjoyed it.

M8ter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi,

Joined after reading these threads and had to comment. Priapism can be replicated and I've been using it as a form of PE on and off since the 1990s. It's an extreme form of clamping I consider the holy grail of PE. I recently started enlargement again earlier this year after finding out my wife is a size queen and was wanting more. I began again at 7.5x5.5 and it has continued to grow. You can read more of my story and see my photos (name is M8ter there too) on Thundersplace. It would take too long to explain. They freaked because I didn't have starting photos (understandable) but I can tell you I was 5.5x4.25 when I started PE. I'm 5 foot 5 and currently am 8.5x6.5. I attribute most of it to extreme clamping with some light weight hanging thrown in. Since joining Thunders I have continued to log photo verified increases in both length and girth. My ultimate goal is now 9el x7+ msg. Reading all these comments made me want to jump in and back up people's claims about gaining after painful priapism episodes.

Reactions: BaddJack

FullLength

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey all,

I'm experiencing similar growth to what some of you are describing. I'm only in my early 20s, but I've noticed my dick has been growing steadily over the past few years. I was a late bloomer to puberty, which hit around 15-16 for me, and even at that time I knew I was big ( roughly 7.5x5.5). Since I was 18, I've grown over an inch in girth and 1.5 inches in length (currently about 9x6.6). My flaccid size is also growing (currently about 6x5.3) as well as my balls. I'm definitely not doing any PE... the whole package just seems to expand on its own. I don't think it's priapism, but maybe some lingering/excess growth hormones due to my late puberty? I really don't know. Have any of you noticed a time frame where this growth period slows down/stops? Any change in cum volume as growth continues?

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting. I've grown thicker over the years as well, but never had an episode of priapism. No pumping or PE of any kind. I'm over 8 inches midshaft, and it doesn't appear to be slowing down. When I first joined LPSG in 2007 I was over 7.5 inches thick, so my girth gain has not been as dramatic as those listed above. While unique, growth can occur to some past puberty for a select percentage of men. Part of it may be the firmness/hardness of erections, and I do get hard, the only bend, or flex will come at the base. Just my experience.

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow. Reading this thread is a real eye-opener. Firstly, WOW, I think you have one of the most amazing cocks I've ever seen.

Personally my cock hasn't grown at all since I was 13 years old. I started puberty very young and was the envy of the other dudes at my school. Of course they all thought (and I hoped) that it would continue growing at the same rate as theirs, but it didn't. As an adult my 7x6 inches is certainly pretty well above average, but as a skinny kid of 13 I looked ridiculous (and I loved it!)

But I'm intrigued about enlargement. I occasionally use my Bathmate for a bit of a pump, but the gains are very temporary and while I'm interested I'd never have the time or dedication to take PE seriously. However, I'm alarmed that some of you are 'using' priapism, a serious medical condition, and manipulating it to your advantage. You only have one cock, guys. Shouldn't you be looking after it?!

M8ter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Done in small doses, PE produces the beneficial aspects of prispism, the enlargement, with none of the negative side effects. Can it dangerous when done incorrectly? Hell yes. PE works through doing controlled damage, for example I would clamp for maybe a combined 30 minutes versus a continuous 4+ hour episode that others here have experienced. Priapism enlargement, just like PE, is real. That's what drew me to this thread.

Reactions: BaddJack

Stretchinit

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Done in small doses, PE produces the beneficial aspects of prispism, the enlargement, with none of the negative side effects. Can it dangerous when done incorrectly? Hell yes. PE works through doing controlled damage, for example I would clamp for maybe a combined 30 minutes versus a continuous 4+ hour episode that others here have experienced. Priapism enlargement, just like PE, is real. That's what drew me to this thread.
Fascinating! What is your technique and what do you clamp with? Is there a website dedicated to this?