Ive been jelqing for a couple of months. Question?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by jeffy21, Apr 8, 2009.

1. jeffy21

jeffy21 Member

Albums:
    Sometime when i jelq i feel something that i can only describe as almost injuring myself. It can feel like a tiny bit too much then i stop for a couple of minutes and start again and everything is fine.

I never jelq for more than 20 mins and always warmup and stretch.

Anyone else ever experience anything like this?

I once did have a little injury and took a week off and was okay, but this isnt the same. it just feels like i was very close to injuring myself but didnt. and im fine to jelq the next day if i want.

2. Big Al

Gold Member

It's one thing to train until you reach a mild level of discomfort- it's another to bring yourself to the brink of injury. Such training is often counterproductive.

Though a good proportion of men gain with moderate length/intensity jelq routines, it's my opinion that once you get to the point to where you're doing 300 or more reps your time would be better spent doing more productive exercises.

3. jeffy21

jeffy21 Member

Albums:
    Good advice. I am certanily not intentionally training to the brink of injury. It's just happened quite a bit.ill start looking into doing a few of the other excercises. Thanks

4. Big Al

Gold Member

You're welcome :) Cut back to a more comfortable intensity level and slowly work up from there. This will allow you to adapt to the gradually increasing intensity level.

Draft saved Draft deleted