I've decided to get my toes wet

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
so to speak! I've wallowed in my self imposed grief long enough, and am anxious to return to the celebration of life. And I see, many 'life affirming' changes have been happening, my miss kinky one ane Mr Matthew!! :kiss:
I'll get around to reading and responding to threads soon enough, I just want to again say thank you to all of you for the condolences, pm's, and emails I received. It means a great deal to me- you guys mean a great deal to me!!! :kiss:
talk to you more soon!!!

jakeatolla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
so to speak! I've wallowed in my self imposed grief long enough, and am anxious to return to the celebration of life. And I see, many 'life affirming' changes have been happening, my miss kinky one ane Mr Matthew!! :kiss:
I'll get around to reading and responding to threads soon enough, I just want to again say thank you to all of you for the condolences, pm's, and emails I received. It means a great deal to me- you guys mean a great deal to me!!! :kiss:
talk to you more soon!!!

Take all the time you need Luv, And we'll be here to welcome you back
with open arms. :smile:

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi, Beautiful!

I've been missing your sass...as well as your intelligence, kindness, and sense of humor. :wink:

Welcome back to the world of the living, SS. Your return here is definitely something to celebrate.

:heart: Holly

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Take all the time you need Luv, And we'll be here to welcome you back
with open arms. :smile:

Thank you Jake- :smile: I like open arms :tongue:

Seems as though I missed what has happened SS on my travels.

But whatever it was/is you have my fondest and sexiest thoughts as always.
Somedays LPD, its knowing you are there for me that keeps me going.:smile:

Yes, I was "gone" for a couple months as well.... curious.

and now you know....... but hope you werent gone for the same type reason as me? :smile:

Hi, Beautiful!

I've been missing your sass...as well as your intelligence, kindness, and sense of humor. :wink:

Welcome back to the world of the living, SS. Your return here is definitely something to celebrate.

:heart: Holly

thank you Holly :kiss: I have to read a lot to catch up on YOU as well, young lady!! I must know all, and I shall!:tongue:

Welcome back.

thank you, Love. :smile: I quite like the way that sounds.

Welcome back Sassy. I'm glad you are back. Oh how i missed you...................:smile:

and I, you, dear man. I look forward to catching up :kiss:

Welcome back sweetheart, we missed you.

thank you my kinky sweety- :kiss: and havent YOU been the busy one?? I insist upon holding you the most raunchy hen party ever seen! :biggrin1:

Thank you for clearing that up so I didnt have to re-visit it. You are a sweet one. :kiss:

Glad to see you back, Sassy.

and I'm ever so happy to be back, Pecker. Have I ever mentioned that is absolutely my favourite of your avatars? even tho I know what you look like, you always look like your avatar to me- adorable!:smile: