I've gone gay

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last night I tried sex with a woman for the first time. Her skin felt nice, tits are cool, BUT.... women don't do it for me.

I now know that I am a gay man in a woman's body. :biggrin1::biggrin1:

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Last night I tried sex with a woman for the first time. Her skin felt nice, tits are cool, BUT.... women don't do it for me.

I now know that I am a gay man in a woman's body. :biggrin1::biggrin1:

Following your logic;

Im a heterosexual woman in a mans body! :cool:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually, there is "deep meaning" to this for me. I was married to a man for ten years who finally came out of the closet. He's the father of my kids and a very close friend.

Now I finally know what sex-with-a-woman must have felt like to him... :eek:

B_joshlookin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
my first time with a guy was unreal i had never thought about a guy that way so it was a shock but it was a big turn on right from the start i'm bi i guess cause i love both sexes and i never say i'm more one way then the other its the person that turns me on.. josh

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
Contrary to a popular notion held by a lot of "straight" men, many women just can't get into other women simply because they just don't have a lesbian bone in their bodies. Actually, they like what I have below the belt!:smile:

Isn't it funny how women are not homophobic like men? Straight women have no fear of lesbianism; they just say, "My god, women bore me!" They don't get all scared and funny like men do when their sexuality is questioned.:rolleyes: Big difference in reactions between B and G there!