I've got a huge piece...

Tickled Pink

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Congratulations to you and your wife!:biggrin1:

Little tip - don't bother buying a baby bath, had one for my first baby and only ever used it once - they are too much hassle and uncomfortable to use; have to kneel on the floor (especially for your wife who will be sore and bruised for a few weeks after birth), it has to be filled up with numerous jugs of water (lukewarm) and then emptied and so forth), its much easier to watch junior in the bathroom sink - correct height and everthings to hand - and what is cuter than seeing a little baby in a sink!!! Also - keep making love to your wife as often as she wants during pregnancy but don't expect anything post-birth for at least 6 weeks!

Good luck and I hope you will be there at the birthso she can swear at you excessively!!!!! lol :veryhappy:

D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

Experimental Member
Media
As soon as I know, so will the rest of you.

And yeh, I'm sure I'll be using the kitchen sink to bathe the kid. My parents did the same with me and their parents with them. It is the best way to go at that point.

WifeOfBath

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Actually I've always bathed with my son. It was a lot more comforting for him if I was in the tub holding him while I washed him. Using the sink is pretty common and sensible-- you can even find little things for the sink to help bathe the baby. I just always thought having him in my arms was the best thing to do for us. After he was done I'd hand him off to my husband and finish my bath.