I've got a jock friend who becomes all touches and hugs when he drinks. It's strange.

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I also have a good buddy who's the touchy type & it gets worse when he drinks...but he's pretty harmless so I ignore it...

On the other side, I used to work with a guy who was a pretty good work buddy...it was during my last few days at the job before I left to return to college & he wanted to hang out with me before I left for good...long story short, he kept hugging me...after about the 3rd one, I told him not to do it again...he said "sorry buddy, I'm just gonna miss you so much"...
and then he did it once more...that felt really weird and wrong...

scottsimms

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Any guy who would reject a bud's physical or verbal affection is a cold-hearted bastard who deserves to end his days alone and unloved. Thank God you're not my friends.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I also have a good buddy who's the touchy type & it gets worse when he drinks...but he's pretty harmless so I ignore it...

On the other side, I used to work with a guy who was a pretty good work buddy...it was during my last few days at the job before I left to return to college & he wanted to hang out with me before I left for good...long story short, he kept hugging me...after about the 3rd one, I told him not to do it again...he said "sorry buddy, I'm just gonna miss you so much"...
and then he did it once more...that felt really weird and wrong...

I'll bet he was interested in more. When I left Pennsylvania to move to Texas one of the trainers at the gym looked down the hall to make sure no one was coming, then he gave me a REALLY tight hug and kissed me (!) on the neck. Wish he would have made that move months before. But being on the job and everything, I'm sure he was concerned about that. He had an awesome body, needless to say.

Media
im one of these guys. im tactile enough sober but annoyingly touchy when ive had half an appletini in me. was talking to someone else on this site about it, how straigt male male bonding is a minefiled because of the gay connotations. luckly my bester mates and bros know me well enough to know im not hitting on them. i just brove then :p

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
im one of these guys. im tactile enough sober but annoyingly touchy when ive had half an appletini in me. was talking to someone else on this site about it, how straigt male male bonding is a minefiled because of the gay connotations. luckly my bester mates and bros know me well enough to know im not hitting on them. i just brove then :p

and there's nothing wrong with that...but when it crosses the line into making the others uncomfortable, that's when it becomes a problem...

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
All my friend are straights, many of them act like that. Some we kiss on chicks or grab our dicks lol but never would I think something sexual from this kind of behavior. Maybe it all depends of where you from or how you grow up.

But why does'nt it make you inconfortable?

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
But why does'nt it make you inconfortable?
Hi Castello. Just a note on English usage. The apostrophe takes the place of the missing letter(s).

So we say and spell:

I've (I have) couldn't (could not) don't (do not) doesn't (does not)

Follow the pattern. Thanks! :veryhappy:

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hi Castello. Just a note on English usage. The apostrophe takes the place of the missing letter(s).

So we say and spell:

I've (I have) couldn't (could not) don't (do not) doesn't (does not)

Follow the pattern. Thanks! :veryhappy:

hooooo thank you, I always wonder where that F.... apostrophe goes! Now I will remember ;)

just I had replace my . in my F... by '''' because, they do replace some letter lol

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I think that is also why a lot of gay or bi guys do not like to form close relation ships with straight dudes because a lot of them can get touchy feely and a lot of horsing around as it were can be read as foreplay and leading to other things and so they avoid the matter completely by not having any straight male friends to begin with. I mean, you only have to see how a bunch of jocks act around in the locker room and in the showers after a game to see what a fine line horsing around and foreplay it can be sometimes :biggrin1:

widenine

Experimental Member
Media
He is in love with your cock. That's obvious
Please don't say that. :) Many of us would do more of the unusual if we could feed our partners a pill to make them forget it happened.

His knowing that I'm aware or suspicious that he's really copping a feel or getting his rocks off when he gets touchy would .... (1) cause him to maintain a very masculine distance from me forever, (2) destroy the male bond that we've build over time and (3) put him in therapy for many years to come.

Rowan Ravenseed

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Right so i didn't read every-one Else's response so this has probably all ready been said and forgive me if this sounds a little hard nosed or close minded but

Man up for christ's sake whats the issue! Girly assed boys who can't show their emotions for fear of being labeled gay "ohhhh no I'm so scared of what other people might think of me of dear if some-one thought me a poofter i just might have to cry"

Grow some freaking balls already and get over it.... masculinity isnt definaed by how emotionally repressed you are nor is it defined by how many people believe you to be sexually inclined towards the opposite sex.

Right so what was i saying... oh yeah right if he's making you uncomfortable becuase you think your being sexually harassed then fair call tell him to quit it

If on the other hand your uncofortable becuase you concerned pub patrons might think your gay ..... get the fuck over it who the hell cares what other people think anyway

rugbydude88

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ever think he's playing with your mind?

maybe he knows it bothers you, or you enjoy it, either way... the friends i ass slap and hug the most are the ones i know find it the most awkward/irritating- then the rest of us laugh our asses off as the uncomfortable guy tries to figure out how to respond. I've grinded a buddies ass, and fake-fucked more than a few guys to pull a laugh out of my friends and make the guy quisy in 100% jest. Hell, I've invited a friend into the restroom and joked that I needed a hand lifting something. One or two have followed me in, and I drop trou nothing more that laughs. It's not the least bit sexual. My friends no that I sink my stick in pink pussy and couldn't give a shit abot their stink holes or their soft feelings.

Try grabbing your friend back, Slap him on the ass, whisper in his ear about going at that blond girl in the corner with him right here and now- laugh much, and relax. Whatever he dishes out, go a small step further, just as friends do, give it back to him and see how uncomfortable he gets. He'll back off faster than you'd ever believe.

I dish it great, but soon as my buddy jokes and starts saying, "ooohh that felt good," or "gimme more" I lose interest, it creeps me out, and I'm zipped up, even my big ass mouth.

Relax.