I've graduated!

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I understand you needing a breather, babydoll... Trust me, I TRULY UNDERSTAND. However, nothing is more rewarding than being able to tell someone, "I'm PhinisheD." :) In time....

As for money... there is A LOT of scholarship funding available for graduate studies. You just have to be persistent in your searches and be able to "sell yourself" to the institution.

I am happy for you, dear.

Always,

brett april

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Late to the party (again)!

Congratulations on your accomplishment, Dee. I know it's been an ordeal at times, but this is something that will make a tangible difference in your ability to do what you WANT with your career, so what's not to like there?

Hope the ongoing celebration is still keeping the neighbors awake! ;)

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Congrats Dee; I only know what I have read in the forums, but it (as though I need to tell you) it takes perseverance and focus to accomplish what you have. Enjoy your “down time.”

curiouscat9

1st Like
Media
Congratulations Dee!

I know how hard it is to pull yourself up by your boot straps as an adult college student. I have about a year left before I can add the BBA after my name. I've started looking at the GMAT and LSAT tests. I agree with Dr. Bubbles, if you have the academic prowess you should probably consider that higher degree.

But for now, sit back with a glass of you favorite beverage and savor your current success.

Cheers!