"Ive had bigger than you" statement

B_jim123abc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Kinda hurts to hear a girl say that especially when you give it your all but anyway I started jelqing a few days ago. I was wondering is there anything I can do to maximize my gains, like take nitric oxide or something? Techniques? ETC. I really need increases more in the girth than length I am also trying to lose weight, good advice would be nice. Thanks!

Goal: Add one inch to length and girth by July 4th ( 154 days) I really want to do this so please dont say "your already big enough"...

Adomfg

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Looking at your pics I can safely say that you should only concentrate on girth as your length is really big, anymore and you risk bottoming out on a lot of women.

As far as girth is concerned, jelqing is the way to go. After jelqing for a few months you can try more advances exercises such as: Clamping, erect jelqing and many other exercises.

Visit thundersplace.org and have a look. I would start with about 20 jelqs @ about a 50-70% erection level (a nice semi) and 3-4 second strokes. Add 5 jelqs each workout and continue for a few months.

Try 1 day on and 1 day off to start with, and after about 1/2-1 month try 2 days on 1 day off.

You can add many other exercises to your routine as you progress.

You can expect at least .1-.2 increase in thickness almost immediately, but this will fluctuate, try and measure once every 2 months or so.

Remember this is not a sprint, its a marathon. U can expect at least 1/2 inch increase in girth in 1 year if your very dedicated and consistent.

Just my 2c

Kinda hurts to hear a girl say that especially when you give it your all but anyway I started jelqing a few days ago. I was wondering is there anything I can do to maximize my gains, like take nitric oxide or something? Techniques? ETC. I really need increases more in the girth than length I am also trying to lose weight, good advice would be nice. Thanks!

Goal: Add one inch to length and girth by July 4th ( 154 days) I really want to do this so please dont say "your already big enough"...

Seems like you're overflowing with salt over this girl. Why did she even mention that she had bigger ones anyway? Probably because you asked her to the point that she got irritated. You know what's going to happen? You're not going to gain any inches and you're going to lose your ability to get hard.

What are you expecting anyway? To gain an inch of length and girth, go back to her and she'd say "Oh honey, now you ARE the biggest I've ever had! Let's have sex 100 times."? Get real.

thin7

Expert Member
Media
yeah, you look large. What is your girth. I went from 5" to 5.3" in girth from doing jelqing. So you can do it. I did it in 3 months. I am now 7.75"x5.3+". When I squeeze/am about to explode, I am 5.5" girth. So you can do it. My girlfriend at the time, who had a large dick before me, said one day that it was the first time her pussy have been hustled by a dick...she said I was gigantic...and I didnt even mention my jelqing. Go for it bro!

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hmmm just think how she would have reacted if you had said she was the loosest you've had. Should have given her a tube of Crest tootpaste and said, here, try douching with this..it is proven to reduce cavities. ;)

Just a rude comment...you know you're way bigger than most guys anyway, so don't worry about rude people like her.

Last edited:

hmmm just think how she would have reacted if you had said she was the loosest you've had. Should have given her a tube of Crest tootpaste and said, here, try douching with this..it is proven to reduce cavities. ;)

Just a rude comment...you know you're way bigger than most guys anyway, so don't worry about rude people like her.

Awesome response.

D_Luke_DickStalker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A mans genitals are probably the best way for a woman to hurt a man, both physically and psychologically. She might hit you in the balls if she's in danger or she might say your lacking in size (even if you're not). Like jock said, you should have told her she was loose, or said something like "yeah well I've had tighter... waaaaay tighter".

B_jim123abc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
A mans genitals are probably the best way for a woman to hurt a man, both physically and psychologically. She might hit you in the balls if she's in danger or she might say your lacking in size (even if you're not). Like jock said, you should have told her she was loose, or said something like "yeah well I've had tighter... waaaaay tighter".

I said that to her and this was her response, "yeah I know but it's not my fault it was those big dick niggas that did it too me." And two girlfriends have told me that...

I said that to her and this was her response, "yeah I know but it's not my fault it was those big dick niggas that did it too me." And two girlfriends have told me that...

I'm fairly confident that you're lying. 2 girls? Do you have any idea what percentage your dick falls in? There's very few people that are bigger than you.

Steve08

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Quite common for women to make such remarks -they like to play mind games. going by your pics you don;t need to do anything mate.. thats a big thick dick., dont let it bother you into trying things to make your dick bigger.

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Riiight. She was just being nasty to you. No wonder the two of you broke up.

Anyways, why not just try to be the best you can at the finer points of sex? OK, you know you're big, that opens up a lot of doors right there. So, why not worry about doing things that feel good for your partner. Different positions, strokes, etc. That'll help immensely.

Then, work on things like foreplay, eating pussy, etc. Make the whole experience something magical for her. Then, she's sure as hell not gonna worry about your size.

/not about being the biggest, it's about being the most skilled.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The only thing sadder than the conversation you described is that you reacted by deciding that what went wrong is that your penis isn't large enough. :rolleyes:

I'm going to suspend my disbelief for a moment and say:

1. Don't lower yourself to her level by insulting her back.

2. There's nothing wrong with the size of your penis.

3. When a woman outs herself as an asshole early in the relationship, you ought to feel lucky that you didn't get more involved with that person before you discovered how awful she was. Thank whatever higher power you believe in, then kick her to the curb and move on.

Last edited:

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Also suspending my disbelief, I'd say that it frankly sounds like you pushed her in to telling you this. You might never really know what the truth is, and that's fine since it's really not important. Women don't go in with a ruler for every guy they have sex with, memories change, and sensitivity is very variable over the month. If you've brought up the subject multiple times (which you say you have) then yes eventually she probably would say that someone was bigger than you. Maybe she just doesn't want you to make sex entirely about your dick and how big it is. She might just not want you to get complacent.

While writing the above, my belief eventually un-suspended on account of what you said her response was. Sounds like a typical SPH fantasy which is more about denigrating black men as some kind of lower-class sexual animals instead of human beings (no offense to guys who are into SPH but decent people about it.)

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You shouldn’t start an intensive PE regime on the basis that women told you that. Firstly she could be talking shit, she may not have had bigger she might just be saying it because she wants some kind of psychological advantage in the relationship. Secondly she may think she has had bigger but hasn’t actually, it may be she has just had something similar in size and again just wants to say that because she doesn’t want to let you gain the 'upper hand'. You've got to wonder why women would come out and say that without been asked repeatedly whether she had had larger. I'd move on from this women, she's got some agenda going on and that isn’t good for a relationship. You should only PE if you had wanted to PE anyways before you even met her. If you'd asked her many times if she had had larger and she eventually told you yes she had then she may well be telling the truth but to just come out with it, thats strange.

Last edited:

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
While writing the above, my belief eventually un-suspended on account of what you said her response was. Sounds like a typical SPH fantasy which is more about denigrating black men as some kind of lower-class sexual animals instead of human beings (no offense to guys who are into SPH but decent people about it.)

Not likely since the o.p. is black, therefore the term "big-dick niggas" has a slightly different connotation, I think.

Jim, assuming the comment wasn't a retaliatory response as suggested by some, those above who said find another are absolutely spot on. She's not worth the effort. Simply put, find someone who hasn't "had bigger".

Here's the dope. No matter your size, there is almost ALWAYS somebody bigger. That's life. That the person you've had the misfortune to "know" has met someone bigger is no discredit to you. Hell, you've probably seen better tits too... and on guys, for that matter. What the fuck!

Move on, "throw 'er back" and be thankful you didn't get stuck.:cool:

Last edited:

RodRingo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A story of mind could help you out.

This girl used to hang out with my friends and myself. She slept with all my friends.
She told a lot of my friends that she's had bigger; she was lying because all my friends were roughly the same size. (We're that comfortable with each other.)

Moral of the story: women tend to lie when they want to try and hurt a guy.
In another forum, I read another guy's girlfriend said that to him when they broke up- but it was learnt he was open to her about his practising PE. So you could put the dots together there.

Your penis seems fine, pretty damn fine. So I wouldn't take her too seriously; you're the sort of penis, so to speak, that a lot of guys aim for/want!
Though if you really want to do a PE, I'd agree with some posts here and say work a little on girth.
But imo you're fine the way you are.