"Ive had bigger than you" statement

mitc3117

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was flat out told by a gal once that i was crap because i didnt know what i was doing, and that size doesnt mean shit if you cant use it right. Know how to make love well and average is all you need, and you are past that!

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Quite common for women to make such remarks -they like to play mind games. going by your pics you don;t need to do anything mate.. thats a big thick dick., dont let it bother you into trying things to make your dick bigger.

This.

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
forgot to mention her friend fucked the same guy and they both agreed with each other

So, is she the only girl you've ever been with?

If so, then you need to get a little experience, and learn that size is not everything.

People can be viscious, and sense other people's insecurities, then pounce on them like MAD, just because. Sounds like what she did.

D_Luke_DickStalker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
YOU don't need to do PE, SHE needs to do kegels is she's serious lol. But i'm pretty sure she (or they) were playing mind games with you, and guess what. they seem to be working.

tiggerpoo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The only thing sadder than the conversation you described is that you reacted by deciding that what went wrong is that your penis isn't large enough. :rolleyes:

I'm going to suspend my disbelief for a moment and say:

1. Don't lower yourself to her level by insulting her back.

2. There's nothing wrong with the size of your penis.

3. When a woman outs herself as an asshole early in the relationship, you ought to feel lucky that you didn't get more involved with that person before you discovered how awful she was. Thank whatever higher power you believe in, then kick her to the curb and move on.

Well said petite.

B_Over_Endowed_EMT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seriously if someone says that without you asking theyre just an asshole and not worth your time. Only a total jackass with no respect for other people would say shit like that. Or someone with no social graces.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
had a hot gf (years ago) tell me just as a matter of fact that her previous bf was bigger than me, not thicker just a bit longer. she also made no bones about it that he was not that great in the sack and was particularly inept orally (which i think and have been told, i excel at) so all good.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what I have heard over the years is "i have had longer but not thicker". "you have the best combo of length and girth".

the real test is if they come back for more.

BRpope

1st Like
Media
Glad when I met my fiance she had only been with, what's considered by most to be, small guys. I'm not gigantic by any means, but it is actually flattering when she says I'm huge even if I dont consider myself to be, above average, but not what I wouldn't use the vocabulary she uses. I honestly dont know how'd I'd react if s girl said that to me, I'd probably be pretty bummed.

aim_2_please

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
GF & I have always talked pretty openly about anything, including past sex partners, so I knew she had some guys that were longer than me - as well as others that were average, small, and even one guy she said was tiny (literally the size of her finger and almost as thin).

Since then, she's fucked a friend that is 8.5" long, which she loved - she likes deep penetration, and her pussy is built to take it.

I have no problem with knowing she's had several people that were longer for several reasons:
1) I don't feel I need to be the biggest she's had. At 7" x 5.5" it's not likely I would have been her biggest anyway.
2) Even if I did, I can't change the past.
3) I know she likes big cocks, including mine, but she especially enjoys length, and don't mind/like seeing her enjoy herself when she can have it.
4) I'm secure about our relationship

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am really having a hard time understanding why some of you guys take it to heart so to find (or even suspect) that the woman that you are with might have encountered a bigger penis in her past.

I doubt that anyone here has the biggest cock in the world so there is always going to be someone bigger. And I am quite certain that the biggest guys here would be considered bigger than ideal, if not too big for the vast majority of women in the world.

I understand guys are competitive, but this concept of "biggest penis wins" only makes sense if you believe that for a majority of women "bigger is always better".

Do you guys really believe that?

I am really having a hard time understanding why some of you guys take it to heart so to find (or even suspect) that the woman that you are with might have encountered a bigger penis in her past.

I doubt that anyone here has the biggest cock in the world so there is always going to be someone bigger. And I am quite certain that the biggest guys here would be considered bigger than ideal, if not too big for the vast majority of women in the world.

I understand guys are competitive, but this concept of "biggest penis wins" only makes sense if you believe that for a majority of women "bigger is always better".

Do you guys really believe that?

Sshhhh! Don't ruin their dream!

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Two things I read here a lot:

1. Girl said I was the biggest she ever had - that can't be true, she's just being nice, doesn't want to bruise my ego, she really thinks I'm small. WAAAAAAH!

2. Girl said I wasn't the biggest she'd ever had, what did she want to go and hurt my feeling like that for?! WAAAAAH!

In short, like many men terrified of being asked 'do I look fat in this?' (to which, for a lot of women who ask it there is no correct answer), many women are terrified of being asked 'Is mine the biggest cock?' (or 'Have you seen bigger?' or other variations of the same question). And like 'do I look fat in this?' there is no right answer if the person asking is insecure. It's also a dumb question because the answer is, to nearly anyone you'll ask it of, immaterial.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Two things I read here a lot:

1. Girl said I was the biggest she ever had - that can't be true, she's just being nice, doesn't want to bruise my ego, she really thinks I'm small. WAAAAAAH!

2. Girl said I wasn't the biggest she'd ever had, what did she want to go and hurt my feeling like that for?! WAAAAAH!

In short, like many men terrified of being asked 'do I look fat in this?' (to which, for a lot of women who ask it there is no correct answer), many women are terrified of being asked 'Is mine the biggest cock?' (or 'Have you seen bigger?' or other variations of the same question). And like 'do I look fat in this?' there is no right answer if the person asking is insecure. It's also a dumb question because the answer is, to nearly anyone you'll ask it of, immaterial.

Does my cock look fat to you?