I've had issues getting laid lately...

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
and I don't know why.

If you don't know, I am straight and in the middle of my college years. It seems earlier I was fucking around more frequently and things slowed down...now it's at a screeching halt. I'm pretty sure that I look the same physically, if not better. When I'm at a party or bar or something, I have issues breaking the ice, or when I do, the conversation flops (it didn't really seem to at the start of college). I'm at a point where most girls my age (actually, they're usually younger) just seem really dense to me and I can't start a conversation without feeling like they don't understand (or care) about what I'm saying. It's like I'm trying too hard to dumb down my words in hopes of communicating with them better. I am basically just failing at socializing with girls as of late in settings designed for hook ups and it's destroying my sex life.

What should I do?

D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

Experimental Member
Media
At the start of the paragraph, I thought maybe you were having performance anxiety. You know, expecting too much of yourself because of your track record. But as I read on it became clear that you're maturing faster than the party girls and realizing you need to surround yourself with people of a better ilk.

Actually, I suggest letting it go and not trying at all. Focus on whatever's going on other than women. Get a check from your friends though. Ask them if they've seen any changes in you lately and see what they say. Forest for all the trees kind of thing. Otherwise don't stress over it. We all have dry spells and worrying about it usually just adds to the pressure to do better next time which results in a vicious circle of disappointment. You don't want that.

You haven't dumped anyone, done anything nasty that might have gotten around or anything have you?

At the start of the paragraph, I thought maybe you were having performance anxiety. You know, expecting too much of yourself because of your track record. But as I read on it became clear that you're maturing faster than the party girls and realizing you need to surround yourself with people of a better ilk.

Well yeah there is that too, hence the MILF suggestion. Otherwise hang out with the grad chicks. Just avoid the English lit girls. They're all f'd in the head.

LOL. I don't know if I'd date a milf but I would ABSOLUTELY fuck one. This has been a fantasy ever since I could remember. I've shared this one here several times. Is that why you said that?

No, it's because they're vastly more mature.

It's my opinion that most girls go through two phases where you'd never want to know them. One is when they're about 11-13 and they're all squealing and goofy. This is why boys of the same age usually engage in, "same sex experimentation."

The next phase is 19 to 24 or so. They just lose it and get dizzy, self-centered, and vapid. Girls may mature earlier than boys but then they lose it for a while. Maybe it's to let the boys catch-up?

MILF/Cougars are generally level-headed, know what they want, and how to get it from you. They also can show you all kinds of interesting things to do with the female body.

Oh and they're not broke.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
An older friend of mine said something similar. The party girls are hot though! I also don't feel like I've fulfilled my..err..college "hook up" stage. I don't want to feel like that's done and over.

As far as talking one-on-one to a girl who's interested, I'm totally confident. It's just breaking the ice at a place designed for hooking up.

It's understandable that the party thing could, and maybe should be, over. As far as the whole bar/club scene, I'm 20 years old. I'm not even legally allowed to be in the bars I go to (thanks fake ID!) and I still seem to have similar issues there.

Eh, actually, now that I think about it, I have barely scratched the surface with the whole bar scene anyway. Plus the girls there at least look at me and smirk, unlike the parties. Oh yeah, forgot the mention that the parties are pretty cliquey anyways...fuck, all these different factors is really what stops me from finding out what I have to fix anyway.

D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

Experimental Member
Media
I never believed the whole idea that "girls mature two years faster than guys." But that's because it was constantly being spouted by these horribly immature high school girls, the type that were just praying for Girls Gone Wild to visit their Spring Break spot when they turned 18. With their little "hot-to-trot" attitudes, they insisted on dating guys two grades ahead of them and would equate that to being as mature as these older guys. The guys just wanted an easy lay.

Ask your friends. Really! Short of walking around with a T-shirt that announces your endowment, you have to have some other game. My guess is if you're finding these girls uninteresting it's coming through in your attitude.

If you're really hard up, then get a copy of David De Angelo's Double Your Dating. It really works. I have two friends who have used it and constantly tell me how ridiculously easy it is to get girls now. You can find a torrent of it.