I've had it up to here!

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Wouldn't you be a little frustrated if you weren't getting full pleasure, if you were lef high and dry every time...
  1. Meet guy
  2. Start having sex
  3. He orgasms
  4. sex ends
  5. Wash rinse repeat.
I can't deal with it. I don't have to and I don't want to.
I've had it!:cool:

Tired of it, eh?:wink::

YouTube - Blazing Saddles

SilverSoldier

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I didn't read the whole thread. Didn't have time. So if I'm covering what others have said, I apologise for butting into the conversation late.

Bryan, maybe before you throw the baby out with the bathwater, you should find out what sex is really like with a woman. I mean, not experiment, but actually have good, meaningful sex. But then, I think the same would be true of sex with a man.

The points I read from Matthew, Lex, and others were very good posts. I'm now 51. I was married twice for a total of over 24 years. I miss sex with a woman, but for me the price is too high. I now have to male lovers. They are fine with each other. I'm the pivot. They are both my age, and we are not really "out." Our sexuality is private, as is our sex life.

The good news is that if you start hanging around people who more mature (not necessarily older) you really will know what meaningful sex is. Young hot shots, whether guys or girls, are addicted to the rush, of pursuit, flirting, and conquering. Orgasm is a score. In more mature people, there are generally no score cards, knotches in the belt, bedpost or butt. It's not a race, it's a whole experience.

Having two lovers gets very complicated at times, but we keep the rules clear. No envy or jealousy, complete honesty, and real respect and love for the other. I have no idea how I got into this. The three of us are at least 2 or 3 hours apart from each other, and it really fills lonely nights. So we accomodate work schedules, travel, etc, and we are respectful and interested in each other's lives.

I'm just glad the drama of two marriages is over. I'm just glad that there are people out there who are really incredible souls, and I not only found 1, but 2 of them. I'm certain there are people out there who you can attract who aren't jerks. (So stop hanging around them and go elsewhere.)

All best wishes, and keep us posted about what's going on.

chigum

Just Browsing
Media
No mate thats not true, it depends on the guy your with ,,, if i cum first i always help the other guy shoot ,, i never walk away , so your going with selfish guys who just want a quick wank,,,, u need a guy who enjoys seeing u shoot

I can't take it anymore. There is no satisfaction in gay sex, at least for me. I'm going to switch over. I cant stand going at it and they orgasm than leave. I can please them, but what the hell? I'm not supposed to orgasm? I WANT TO FINISH. It's frustrating because it feels like it will never happen.

O.k. so I only have had two experiences but I can safely say from those experiences that 1) if you don't get there first you are SOL 2) different positions yeild different results, and him on top does nothing for me.

I think I'm going to switch over because I doubt that a woman after having an orgasm will say O.k. that was good now let me go take a shower. I'm sure she would at least let me finish. SO I'm sort of proving my own point that men are selfish but come on I need luvin' too.:cool: