I've had sex with 4300 people.....

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I knew I should have kept count! Always on the outside looking in!

Congratulations. Soon you will double the number over and over again.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Hello, Have you found what your looking for, yet? Cheers, Bruce
You know, I thought i did... but until I find a woman/man who can keep my interest for as long as I live and actually want to be with me......:smile:

Carlotta once said to me:
"To be a slut"...a word she used a lot for girls in one of the
other houses in town....
"you have to be a drug addict, drunk, or have serviced 10,000 plus cocks!"
then added...with a huge deep throated, and loud hoarse voice....while puffing on a
large, stinky cigar....
"of course by that time you are either a drug addict or a drunk, for sure!"

Carlotta is one of my favorite people that I have met during my lifetime.
What a woman. Certainly makes people feel like less of a whore.

Yes, dear... you're a total slut now. You are the champion of looseness and horniness. And I'm sure that it is your cute smile that gets all of them, including the fish, to just roll over and beg for more.
Awwww, honey. You know just what to say to make a guy feel classy and uncheap. The smile gets me a few places.:tongue:

I knew you were popular, but I just had no idea how popular...
You should see me on Fridays. It's a revolving door of fun.

How does one get included in this list? :thinking:
I have to have sexual contact with them. Some sort of sexual penetration.... my cock needs to get hard, and i want to hear them groan or moan.

I've been thinking...I know about horny toads.....but a horny trout?
Just picture about 60 trout, all dressed in catholic school girl outfits....
*gets hard just thinking about it*

I've had sex with 4301 people. Beat that. :p
Dude, while you were typing that post, I fucked another 760 people and 3 gerbils, amateur.:biggrin1:

I knew I should have kept count! Always on the outside looking in!
I don't know if it's an advantage.

Congratulations. Soon you will double the number over and over again.
I do hope not. While 4300 is acceptable, 29,750 is a bit slutty.

Rowan Ravenseed

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That's a rather large number of people? does any-one seriously keep count at those numbers?

I did sex work for five years so when some one asks me to seriously tell them how many people i've been with i have to work on averages and use a calculator and even then i'm pretty sure it only ends up around 500 or so i think. how do you keep track?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
That's a rather large number of people? does any-one seriously keep count at those numbers?

I did sex work for five years so when some one asks me to seriously tell them how many people i've been with i have to work on averages and use a calculator and even then i'm pretty sure it only ends up around 500 or so i think. how do you keep track?

I can't imagine anyone actually does keep track after the 70's.:rolleyes:

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I can't imagine anyone actually does keep track after the 70's.:rolleyes:

I know of a few girls who keep track of every single guy they were with... One at last count was at 500+. She has names, dates, what they did... I never did ask her what number I was though. The other wasn't as anal about the details. She could tell me how many (360 when I meet her 5 years ago) and her "goal" was to reach 1000 by the time she hit 30. If she was keeping pace with what she projected, she would have hit that number by the time she was in her late 20's.

I also know one guy back in the Army who said he was with 1000, but that was mostly talk, no action (unless you count wet dreams).

chris_za

Just Browsing
Media
I'm tempted to call BS. I haven't read all JB's posts (which are not much more than the partner tally) but given age of 26, it'd be a different person each day of the year since age 15. Unless he's a professional sex worker anyway.

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmmmmm, I actually know a man personally who has had sex with 2,000 women (not with me). Got saved and doesn't do that anymore. A newspaper photojournalist. I'd be scared to death to have sex with someone whose penis has been inside that many women - even with protection, something could go wrong........:eek: (this one's not a joke).

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
I'm tempted to call BS. I haven't read all JB's posts (which are not much more than the partner tally) but given age of 26, it'd be a different person each day of the year since age 15. Unless he's a professional sex worker anyway.

You've better had read the whole thread. :rolleyes: