I've had sex with 4300 people.....

B_blessed boy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
woah!!!!! hats off to you.....did u light a candle on the 4300th one ? was there a gate prize lol
i'm just a lil over eighteen....u gotta teach me how u do that lol

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I'm tempted to call BS. I haven't read all JB's posts (which are not much more than the partner tally) but given age of 26, it'd be a different person each day of the year since age 15. Unless he's a professional sex worker anyway.

Please take the time to read my posts. You might learn my type of humour. However, thanks for the bump.:rolleyes:

Btw, I'm up to 5700, but only because I was bored last weekend.

flufferdude99

Experimental Member
Media
I used to keep score for my girlfriend. We began to make a game and contest of her fucking. I began to keep track of 3 categories: (1)number of "new" guys fucked in a week i.e. never been fucked by her before; (2)total number of guys fucked in a week (this would be new fucked and previously fucked) and (3) total number of fucks in a week i.e. one guy may fuck her 3 times in a week - this could be in one 24 hr period or several days of the week. As the numbers went up it kept getting harder and harder for her to beat the previous week records. She got to where she did almost nothing but fuck all day and night. She was averaging about 5 guys per day, with about 5 "new" guys per week. On the average she was getting fucked about 100 times per week by all these guys. She had a party which brought her number for the year up to 390 guys total and her total number of fucks was at 5,275. That is an average fucking of about 14 per day. Like I said, this 3rd (last year) was virtually non-stop fucking. 14 fucks per day was the average for the third year but there were days when she had 30 to 50 fucks per day. Needless to say, her pussy was always full of cum and dripping like crazy. It was great.

milwjocknow

Cherished Member
Media
I used to keep score for my girlfriend. We began to make a game and contest of her fucking. I began to keep track of 3 categories: (1)number of "new" guys fucked in a week i.e. never been fucked by her before; (2)total number of guys fucked in a week (this would be new fucked and previously fucked) and (3) total number of fucks in a week i.e. one guy may fuck her 3 times in a week - this could be in one 24 hr period or several days of the week. As the numbers went up it kept getting harder and harder for her to beat the previous week records. She got to where she did almost nothing but fuck all day and night. She was averaging about 5 guys per day, with about 5 "new" guys per week. On the average she was getting fucked about 100 times per week by all these guys. She had a party which brought her number for the year up to 390 guys total and her total number of fucks was at 5,275. That is an average fucking of about 14 per day. Like I said, this 3rd (last year) was virtually non-stop fucking. 14 fucks per day was the average for the third year but there were days when she had 30 to 50 fucks per day. Needless to say, her pussy was always full of cum and dripping like crazy. It was great.

This is, without a doubt, the most ridiculous thing I have ever read. Why would you waste your time writing this dumb post? I'll ask myself the same question as I sign off. . . why would I waste my time responding to it?

D

deleted3782

Please take the time to read my posts. You might learn my type of humour. However, thanks for the bump.:rolleyes:

Btw, I'm up to 5700, but only because I was bored last weekend.

This guy was a famous super slut and flirt. Too bad he left he site...:frown1:

As long as you do not close your eyes it is just partying.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I think it's time to go back on your meds dude...

As well as 2 watermelons, and a school of horny trout.

Does that make me a slut?:frown1::frown1::frown1::wink:
If you had sex with Trout, I'm guessing you were using a little fly for bait. I hear fish have tight arses, they have to, stops the water getting in.