I've just experienced my first multiple orgasm...

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Gregk84, Mar 23, 2008.

1. Gregk84

Gregk84 New Member

Albums:
    I was with my girlfriend tonight. Normally, sex is great...i have no problem getting her off before me. If i do get off before she does, i usually go down on her to finish the job or she gives me a hand job to get me hard again.

Anyways, tonight was something weird. We were going at it...with the KY as usual...and i came after like 15minutes. She was really close to coming, so she gave me a handjob and we went back at it. i was sure because i had gotten off, that i would last alot longer and she would get hers after an extended period of hard fucking.

But...after about 10 minutes, i came again...i felt like "wtf" because usually its very hard for me to get off after i had already got off and got hard again. So, repeat the cycle...except this time i gave her a sensual back massage until i got hard again. Then i inserted from behind like usual. Confident that it wouldn't happen again, it did. This time about 8 minutes after i inserted.

I guess my question would be...has any guy experienced cumming 3 times in less than an hour and a half, is it normal, and what steps can i take to last longer during hard fucking?

BTW...i didn't get her off, and i was sorta disappointed :(

Thanks!:tongue:

2. Xoa81

Xoa81 New Member

Albums:
    Personally - I love it when a guy cums alot. There's a lot to be said that he can continuously get it up like you did.

So do NOT be embarrassed. I'm sure you love it when the chick you're fucking cums (I tend to cum a lot during a good fuck myself lol), so why wouldn't a chick love to see the guy she's fucking get off from fucking her?

I say more multiples guys! So instead of figuring out how to change this wonderful talent... try to figure out how to keep getting off so much - hard dicks after cumming are surprisingly difficult to find (you have NO idea trust me on this).

Oh and props to the chick you were fucking - clearly she's doing something right too. Keep up the good work both of you :wink:

3. arrivaderciroma

arrivaderciroma New Member

No. It's not normal. Maybe it was something you ate.

Maybe you had a big win that day or a good night's sleep. Don't think about it too much. And don't hurt yourself trying to get her to orgasm. Tell her to eat and sleep right and the rest will take care of itself.

4. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

I could cum 10 times in an hour... :) (sometimes) days without trying it? = 300+ days

5. Milkyman77

Milkyman77 New Member

Albums:
    Right, I could when I was younger. lol
    I'm not aged but it's right to say that maybe because of stressing life or no freetime to test it again, I just comes twice nowadays. The first one is realy quick and the second far longer ( too longer sometimes ... boring my wife, lol !)

When we were younger, meaning students, we could do it 6 to 8 times in a raw. No without consequence for the poor pussy and poor cock. Just needed ice cubes after.
    So don't abuse ^^ !

6. alex8.5

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes, it's possible. I can cum 3 to 4 times in an hour. My cock is very sensitive and does not need a great deal of stimulation to make me cum a lot. It's a matter of control at times.

7. B_str8hungyo

B_str8hungyo New Member

i can cum 6-8 times on a single hardon... 12 was my max on one hardon, but 22 loads was my max in one day... it took 17 hrs of hardcore ass fukin

8. tball2222

tball2222 Member

Yup- I did that once................when I was 17! LOL

Draft saved Draft deleted