Ive just joined

245DL: Life is full of mysteries. Like how I found this place.

Good to know there's a support group.

I'm 40 and married. My wife is 5 years older than me. We've been married 6 years.

At first, she really seemed to enjoy my size. Something changed, dunno if it's me or her. Now she can't take me AT ALL.

Well, I've been thinking of looking elsewhere, but I live in a very conservative area. The number of women who are willing to have sex with a married man seem to be near zero.

For the meanwhile, I just take care of things myself (sigh).

Well, thanks for being here.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome to the board. But brah, don't cheat on her. Like, unless you've talked it over and she's all "shure, you can go out and try another woman". But if it's behind her back, that is so uncool.

245DL:
Originally posted by surferboy@Jan 23 2005, 04:01 AM
Welcome to the board. But brah, don't cheat on her. Like, unless you've talked it over and she's all "shure, you can go out and try another woman". But if it's behind her back, that is so uncool.

Oh yah, it's all good. She know she can't take me. She thinks no woman could. But she said "if you can find someone who fits that thing, go for it."

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
245DL,

Welcome,

as many of the guys here can testify sometimes its not easy being "Mr Big". All joking aside , I think you will find much support here and most folks are pretty understanding and at times down right crazy! So settle in .Oh , just remember the vows, "For better or for worse..."

Naughty

yaoifun

Just Browsing
Media
Welcome to the site! As was said before, just be totally open with your wife and dont do anything until you both have full consent for the others decisions.

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
245DL,

First off, welcome to the board. So does not being able to take you at all mean there's no intercourse whatsoever? Have you tired lubes and other 'alternatives'.

There are things you can do...