I've lost my super powers!

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So I am not the type of person who usually enjoys having a fuss made and I certainly don’t want any attention drawn to the fact but I simply must post this thread so you can all shower me with praise and compliments.

I have made a tough decision over the past month or so to step down as a moderator. This hasn’t been easy to decide upon but I have made up my mind and I am a stubborn little bitch.

The reason for my leaving is nothing sinister, there are no secrets or likewise there is nothing underhand going on. Simply put, I don’t have the time to devote to you wonderful people (Do I sound like Eva Peron yet?) so I am making my exit with as much pomp and circumstance as possible. In short, I don’t have as much free time any more and therefore I have decided to step down. See? I did this for you guys. You’re welcome, humanity.

I will shortly be stripped of my super powers, meaning I will no longer be Superman but instead just plain old Clark Kent.

But that’s enough of me comparing myself to wondrous beings, I have had a brilliant time as a moderator and I have genuinely enjoyed working with every single mod. They have a difficult job to do and I have leaned to appreciate this from a privileged position of being “on the inside”.

I’ve loved it. You were fabulous, but I was better.

Flame Boy
(Now with 100% less genuine moderating abilities!)

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Aw, I'm sorry to hear that!

We'll miss you! :kiss:

You are still going to be around, right?

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thank you for your selfless service to the board FB.

Moderating is a thankless and unpaid position and you've been a credit to the site.
I hope you manage to stick around as a member though.

Cheers,
~DF20.

xX_Sarah_Xx

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Exactly what petite said :) You did a wondeful job, and not many are willing to dedicate the time for keeping these forums as great as they are.

Thank you, flame boy, for all the time you put into this.
I do hope we keep seeing you around :)

Sorry to lose ya as a mod, bud - but welcome back to the plebs. :D

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
So I am not the type of person who usually enjoys having a fuss made and I certainly don’t want any attention drawn to the fact but I simply must post this thread so you can all shower me with praise and compliments.

I have made a tough decision over the past month or so to step down as a moderator. This hasn’t been easy to decide upon but I have made up my mind and I am a stubborn little bitch.

The reason for my leaving is nothing sinister, there are no secrets or likewise there is nothing underhand going on. Simply put, I don’t have the time to devote to you wonderful people (Do I sound like Eva Peron yet?) so I am making my exit with as much pomp and circumstance as possible. In short, I don’t have as much free time any more and therefore I have decided to step down. See? I did this for you guys. You’re welcome, humanity.

I will shortly be stripped of my super powers, meaning I will no longer be Superman but instead just plain old Clark Kent.

But that’s enough of me comparing myself to wondrous beings, I have had a brilliant time as a moderator and I have genuinely enjoyed working with every single mod. They have a difficult job to do and I have leaned to appreciate this from a privileged position of being “on the inside”.

I’ve loved it. You were fabulous, but I was better.

Flame Boy
Awaiting anxiously the stripping and subsequent showering with the stubborn sexy bitch.:smile: (s.b. being Flame Boy's words nt. mine)
Aw, I'm sorry to hear that!

We'll miss you! :kiss:

You are still going to be around, right?
Ditto!

Thanks guys and girls, I will still be around but I'll be sat in the cheap seats. :smile:
due to the early hour and blurry vision my hopes were raised, I thought it said you'd be seated with the cheap sluts.

ghb69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

Flame Boy

Sorry to see you step down.

You know a little lighter fluid and a match might rekindle your fire. :eek:

Oh really Flamey......say it isnt so.....i guess you do have a right to a life outside of here.......thanks for all your input most of which i can only imagine of. I have no idea really of the efforts you have gone to to keep the ship afloat, but i know good things dont happen by themselves and without energy and consideration.....thanks for all your hard work. It will be good to see more of you around. Enjoy your new mortal status.