I've made GOOGLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

B_amateurpussy666

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't believe it I put my name into the Google search engine and my name came up in the first page!!!! I am so thrilled bayley warnock is famous! To all those people who said nasty things about me I say 'up yours!' To everyone who took the trouble to be kind and take a moment to say something nice I say a 'big thank you!'

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't believe it I put my name into the Google search engine and my name came up in the first page!!!! I am so thrilled bayley warnock is famous! To all those people who said nasty things about me I say 'up yours!' To everyone who took the trouble to be kind and take a moment to say something nice I say a 'big thank you!'
Well, congratulations! I once rode the #6 bus all by myself and that never made it to Google-of course in those days there was no Google.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Wow, you are even more stupid than you look. That's really hard to do....

When i do a search on many things- including my screen name Mademoiselle Rouge and BedheadRed on here....i come up on the first page.

So up yours sweet cheeks! Stick that in your amateur pussy and smoke it.

O

OldFirm08

Mmsle R, you are just too kind. And funny, and still have a hot pink one to share with us, thank you. And you don't even try half as hard as 666' does. That makes it hotter.......mmmmmm good.

O

OldFirm08

Oh, I googled myself too once, and came up with ancient ski club race results posted years ago. That was at the top of the list, so I guess I better get my dick out there on a few more sites if I want to see it come up on Google. Hmmm, a new thread here?? How many different sites have you all posted up your weenies?

O

OldFirm08

Me me me me,,,,,and how about more of meeeee!!! That's what Facebook, MySpace are all about. How many times can I see ME show up with more of ME everywhere. Does that make me famous then? Or pathetic.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

It's about fucking time. I've been on google since you've been in diapers.

reecho

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Read that as 'spreading her pussy' across Google. That's one loose puss!

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Barney Google?

Status
Not open for further replies.