I've "manscaped" my bush...

B_Mauvamor

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm participating in a nude male body painting competition as a model for a friend of mine and he asked me to "manscape" my pubes. I agreed for this special occasion. I'm putting up some pics, when I'm almost natural, with just a bit of hair removed on each side of the pubis and a small area removed at the base of my cock. I'm also putting pics of what it looks like, in mid process, and pics of what it looks like now, with the final results. Tell me what you think. You can see more in my photo album.

Attachments

Last edited:

D_Ukraine_Muhdik

Account Disabled
Media
I'm participating in a nude male body painting competition as a model for a friend of mine and he asked me to "manscape" my pubes. I agreed for this special occasion. I'm putting up some pics, when I'm almost natural, with just a bit of hair removed on each side of the pubis and a small area removed at the base of my cock. I'm also putting pics of what it looks like, in mid process, and pics of what it looks like now, with the final results. Tell me what you think. You can see more in my photo album.

I like how it turned out in the last pic, what did u use, manual, electric?

B_Mauvamor

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks for the response, everyone. Visit my full album and send me PMs if you want. Also, don't hesitate to comment on my pics. Feedback is always appreciated.

rcc8611

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i really like that cock...looks great and just enough of a nice little patch left