I've met this guy and I have a date

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have met this guy (well I have saw him before). He is a waiter in a restaurant bar, and the day before yesterday, it wasn't very busy. I always see that he look at me before, but I thought he was straight. I dont think so anymore lol I dont think he is that beautifull, but he's got something that I find very sexy. His hand, arm, wicked smile, but a bit rough on the look, big nose anyway

So it wasn't very busy in the resto and he serve me. He start to talk and bla bla bla, looking at me right in the eye (oh I like that very much) then I had the feeling that he likes me.

So finaly he said:
What are you doing thusday night?
I said I don't know why?
Well if you wanna go for a drink with me somewhere else...
I say, yeah maybe... But I maybe have something to do. So call me and I will see (men I like to play little games lol)

I gave him my phone number and he call me last night. We spoke more on the phone, for about half hour, and till then I wasn't that sure that he kinda like me or not, I could not interprete him well. Until he told me he taught I was very cute and that he wouldn't hurt me lol So I said, yeah I'm free on thusday. Wow I am so exited. Not that I would fall in love with him, because he is not my style, but I think it would be sexually very hot :tongue: you know, just a love affaire ;)

Then, I call my best friend, you know the one I reallly LOOOOOVE and that I told him I was gay. Well he ask me many questions, where we gonna go, if we gonna have sex, then he said don't go with him, it's not the guy for you blablabla, he broke my balls. I know he cares for me and want me to be happy and with the right person, but fuck, Boys just wanna have fun, that's not only for straight. So I kinda got pissed at him and told him to mind is own business, that is my life and I know what I was doing and I gonna have the best sex.

Was I right or not? I mean, he got piss at me, cause he send me lots of message to say I wasn't nice, and I don't respect him... He make me fell bad, but I shouldn't... right?

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yeah I should have thanks, but sometimes he like to control too much. That's ennoying for me.

Why you said not the first time for sex? Why is it wrong? I don't wanna a boyfriend, I just want sex.

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
U should get to know him first. He may be someone who would hurt you. I have heard of traps like this before.

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
U should get to know him first. He may be someone who would hurt you. I have heard of traps like this before.

I'm a smart, I dont get fool by people, I smell the bullshit very fast lol and I'm very secure with myself (except for Louis lol) and that is why I get mad at him... He if only knew... anyway

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Sounds like your buddy is a leetle beet jealous to me. He doesn't want you (that way) but he doesn't quite want anyone else to have you either. Or maybe he's just being overprotective. Either way, as you say, it's your life.

I have to land with my buddy Pieter on this one. There's no harm in meeting for a drink. I'm also not a sex-on-the-first date kind of guy; it sends a message I'm not comfortable with and I dislike having sex with people I don't know at all. But I'm not judgmental. If that's what you want, go for it. Just promise that you'll play safe.

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What do you mean?
Without getting to graphic, there are people out there that aren't what you think they r and U may find yourself in a bad postion if u know what i mean. Meet for drinks, but don't do the sex first time. Also, your friend is jealous.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Sounds like a Gay Telenovela......

Funny. It sounds just like real life to me.

Without getting to graphic, there are people out there that aren't what you think they r and U may find yourself in a bad postion if u know what i mean. Meet for drinks, but don't do the sex first time. Also, your friend is jealous.

Funny. I thought I just said that.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Yeah I should have thanks, but sometimes he like to control too much. That's ennoying for me.

Why you said not the first time for sex? Why is it wrong? I don't wanna a boyfriend, I just want sex.

But do I misunderstood that you like your friend a lot and that you honestly don't mind that he is a bit controlling, because then you know you get his attention? He is protective over you, that is all. He don't want you to be hurt.

In my opinion, sex immidiatly when you don't know someone well isn't right for me. But yeah, I know what testosterone can do with sexdrive.
But who said that guy wants that too? And also, you just came out too your friend, please don't let him think you are a slut for every man around the corner. He means well with you, keep that in mind. And don't blame him because he simply don't know you are in love with him.

I'm protective with my friends too, very in some cases. But that is just because I care for them and I don't want them to get hurt. I sometimes wish they could see that.

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
OK, maybe I will wait then :( (and yes I have condom)

You know what, it's funny cause I kinda taught he was jalous too. But no, he is very straight, maybe he's scare to loose a friendship, I dont know.

And I'm gonna dress Soooooo sexy tomorrow night, whatever that's minds lol

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
But do I misunderstood that you like your friend a lot and that you honestly don't mind that he is a bit controlling, because then you know you get his attention? He is protective over you, that is all. He don't want you to be hurt.

In my opinion, sex immidiatly when you don't know someone well isn't right for me. But yeah, I know what testosterone can do with sexdrive.
But who said that guy wants that too? And also, you just came out too your friend, please don't let him think you are a slut for every man around the corner. He means well with you, keep that in mind. And don't blame him because he simply don't know you are in love with him.

I'm protective with my friends too, very in some cases. But that is just because I care for them and I don't want them to get hurt. I sometimes wish they could see that.

Thank you bro. Did anyone ever told you that you have the most beautiful eye in the world :redface:

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree 100% with some of the other posters. I would not recommend having sex on this first meeting, as it definitely sends the wrong message, and you won't feel good about it in the morning, and if you put out on a first date the chance that there will be a second is usually VERY VERY VERY slim to none.

I recently had a one or two sex on a first meeting experiences, I hadn't had sex in like a year. And I didn't like the way it made me feel the next day, since they didn't really want to talk to me at all and just sorta ignored me when we were hanging out around some other people, like nothing happened at all, and now they aren't really communicating with me the way that I would like, and I think the chances of us ever getting together again are rather slim, which makes me feel totally slutty.

So I'm trying to do the right thing now and use these experiences as a renewed lesson as to why I don't have sex on a first date or a first meeting in most cases, and focusing more on building friendships first and going on a few actual real dates before heading to the bed.

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You wanna know what happen? Well...

I arrived at the bar ( i did my hair very cool and put a deep V neck white t-shirt). He was there at the bar, and looking so hot... So i thought remember what they told you: not the first night! So i sit next to him and we start talking. And then he said: you have the most beautifull lips, i would bite them. I sudently had a hard on and thought to myself: the hell with the LPSG guy! I'm having fuck tonight lol

Everything was cool. Untill... Louis arrived (you know my friend). So i say hi, are you doing and what are you doing here? (I knew I have told him) so i intruduce him to my date, and he doesn't say hi and he is extremely cold with him. So not long after my date whisper to me: I'm gonna go and leave you with your bf! NO he's'not! But he left. So my friend Louis start laughing. I told him he was a asshole.

So i tought he most be at the other bar then. So i told Louis that I was going to the toilet. And i left him and went to the other bar.

When i arrived at the other bar i check everywhere and he wasn't there. And i didn't want to call him, the hell with him (i taught). So i see some of my friends and order a drink while talking to them. Who arrived? The asshole Louis. He didn't look at me. He order shooter for everybody (6 including me). And one drink after another, specialy him and he had so many shooter. He was totaly drunk like I have rarely see him that drunk. He can hardly walk, really. So finally i told him to stop and he said he was to drunk to get back home. So I took him outside and we took a taxi.

So i arrived at my mom house (she is out of town). Get Louis into the bed. So he removed his tee (had a reel hard time) and i unbottom his jeans, unzipped and pull them. He had no underware (I saw him naked before). Then... He pull my arm before i even had the chance to totaly removed his jeans. And he grab all of my body around his arms. Then try to removed my t-shirt. Now i know he was hard with the most beautifull penis in the world WOW. So i removed all my clothes and removed his jeans. And we hold each other naked and very hard. That's'it.

We felt asleep and this morning he woke up. Took a shower (so I went to brush my teeth). He got out of the shower, took one of my t-shirt and came close to me while I was and the bed and just told me he was sorry for last night he was drunk and left!!!

WTF! What does it mean, i have to shout up because i love him and have to respect that he is straight? Or should I just rape him. But most of all, his last words hurt me and will never know.

Anyway, even it went very different from what I expected it was heaven. Heaven... I'm in heaven (the song). :)

All your advise are welcome cause I don't know what to think or say...

Nicki, you are there?

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Well he came to the bar because he knew I was there, that is for sure. But I know, and I'm not gonna make my self some ideas, that he lovessss women. I know him since I'm young and he is always with the most beautifull girl, one after the other, so I just dont know what to think, cause there was certainely something yesterday. I just dont know what exactly. And with his sorry this morning, I think he most have regret it, and I really dont want to loose my bestfriend, I feel guilty.