I've met this guy and I have a date

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Anyway, we text each other and he said he was sorry (again) so I said, stop saying that, there is no reason to be sorry. He said, I fuck up your date, I should have never done that. I said are you jalous, he said kinda... But I'm not gay. I said I know that. So he said, but if you were a woman, I would marry you, so I said is that a proposal lol so anyway, he said he look like to see me again so we can talk it over. Maybe tonight... I say mom is comming back tomorrow, so we can have dinner here. He said, that he's gonna see if he can make it.

And my date didn't call me today, I was not gonna call him... even if I feel bad. Anyway, my head was with Louis today, to the other one.

So, still a virgin lol

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I mean Louis is one conflicted boy. But as for you, keep on keepin' on.

And call your date. It's not his fault that Louis' and your relationship got him caught up in the middle of a little drama and ruined his evening. It would be bad manners not to explain and apologize to him.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sounds like your buddy is a leetle beet jealous to me.

Now, if I would have written this, Nick8 would have told me I was being racist, feeding into stereotypes, and making fun of a latin accent. He would proceed to tell me I was looking bad on this site. But of course, HE was making a light-hearted joke. I guess rules dont apply to everyone? :confused::confused:

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Now, if I would have written this, Nick8 would have told me I was being racist, feeding into stereotypes, and making fun of a latin accent. He would proceed to tell me I was looking bad on this site. But of course, HE was making a light-hearted joke. I guess rules dont apply to everyone? :confused::confused:

Really, jj. It took you two whole days to come up with this?

And FYI, Castello lives in Canada.

Proceed with CAUTION Castelly, or your head just might end up in HIS refrigerator...

Another stellar example of your much vaunted sense of humor. And just what an uncertain 19 year old wants to hear. :rolleyes:

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Sounds like your buddy is a leetle beet jealous to me.

I didn't realize, but as I'm reading it, and the fact that you pointing at it, I see. It's very funny, but I dont sound that bad in english, I hope lol

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I mean Louis is one conflicted boy. But as for you, keep on keepin' on.

And call your date. It's not his fault that Louis' and your relationship got him caught up in the middle of a little drama and ruined his evening. It would be bad manners not to explain and apologize to him.

Ok I will call him right now...

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Really, jj. It took you two whole days to come up with this? - What can I say, I just aint sitting on top of the pc like you are. I have a full time job so I'm a bit slower.

And FYI, Castello lives in Canada. - Ah, we are allowed to make fun of people in Canada. I get it...

Another stellar example of your much vaunted sense of humor. And just what an uncertain 19 year old wants to hear. :rolleyes:
- You are RIGHT again Nicky. better to give the 19 yo a false sense of security than to enlighten him of what can go on in the REAL world.(from REAL cases, no less) Give it a rest already, will ya ????
you are NOT friggin GOD here. (except in your own mind)

WesleyJ

Experimental Member
Media
sounds to me like louis definately fancies you, and with a few drinks on board he loses his inhibitions a bit more.. i bet he'll come out and admit his feelings one day! anyway, seeing as he's denying any feelings or desires for sex with you at the moment he has no right to stop you seeing anyone else! hopefully youll get another shot with the waiter!

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
sounds to me like louis definately fancies you, and with a few drinks on board he loses his inhibitions a bit more.. i bet he'll come out and admit his feelings one day! anyway, seeing as he's denying any feelings or desires for sex with you at the moment he has no right to stop you seeing anyone else! hopefully youll get another shot with the waiter!

But if you knew him, you would know that he is very not gay... but I guess he can be curious, true. If he was on this site maybe he would write 99% straight lol

And I if he was curious, I don't know why he would choose me, I mean, he is like one of the most beautifull guy + personnality that I know and never see. So he would take a nice guy well built or I dont know!

Anyway we'll see

Thanks for all your comments guys and I'll keep you updated with my boring love, no sex, life :)

Brick7

Expert Member
Media
The dark conservative heart of Central California
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
But if you knew him, you would know that he is very not gay... but I guess he can be curious, true. If he was on this site maybe he would write 99% straight lol

And I if he was curious, I don't know why he would choose me, I mean, he is like one of the most beautifull guy + personnality that I know and never see. So he would take a nice guy well built or I dont know!

Anyway we'll see

Thanks for all your comments guys and I'll keep you updated with my boring love, no sex, life :)

I agree with the poster who said invite him back over for dinner and some wine and see what happens. Yes, you're right, he may be curious and if he's going to be curious, why shouldn't he explore it with you? It's better he do it with someone who cares for him than some stranger he meets in a bar.

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I agree with the poster who said invite him back over for dinner and some wine and see what happens. Yes, you're right, he may be curious and if he's going to be curious, why shouldn't he explore it with you? It's better he do it with someone who cares for him than some stranger he meets in a bar.

And I would explore every inch of his body lol

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Last night... I end up with my date (Gabriel). He came over and came over lol

It was very nice, cool and relax, we just explore our body a little bit, talk and had lots of laugh. I think I like him more then what I was expecting. Yeah we did play a bit with our body, but mostly we just felt good been together. I'm suppose to see him again, maybe tonight. And you know what, I'm looking foward too.

You know, Gabriel he's not the best looking guy in the world (neither me lol) but, he's got something, in my eyes anyway. And Louis is hot like hell, and everybody think so, even him, but then, there is more to look then just a pretty face and body... I dont know, I'm just thinking of that.

Last edited:

ruggero

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
and so we find other distractions (often waiters) to turn our pretty young heads
(preferably not in cannibals refridgerators.
Dahmer for instance, but statistically it doesn't happen to many!
And if you're going with strangers at least text someone with rego, photo or id's so they can find you in time, if you do disappear!)

louise may be straight but he's young and he wants to experiment look back at his list of questions when you were coming out, he also had an agenda and you denied it. Alcohol helps him overcome his straightness and lets the gay% breath, he's really hoping you'll help him experience it.
your argument and his jealous scene say heaps he cares much more for you than you realize. He just wants you to state your case, to make the first move, then he doesn't feel he (the straight) initiated it.
Of course if he is as goodlooking as you say he'll possibly be confused that you're rejecting him and throwing himself at you to reassure himself.
Anyway, you'll probably chase other guys and he'll end up with girls and you'll stay friends, with him devoted to his wife and children.
You'll move on into the gay world and as i said you'll drift gradually apart as both your partners place demands on both your times.
that's life enjoy it.

gay novela..?...god. ... It's just that life's tricky. Specially when you're young and learning the ropes. Surely we all went through this, or very, very similar.

Straights have absolutely no understanding of the complexities of
learning
to stay afloat
when being forced to swim against the current.

remember, always safe sex and it doesn't have to be anal.
getting rooted by strangers on a first date is not sensible.
save it till you actually know them at least a little*
or you'll get used and hurt.

(*preferably save your cherry(s) for lovers and use other safe tricks for casual dicks!)

Last edited:

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yes I think that it is harder to grow tru be a man and been gay at the same time. You are different and a shame...

It's not Louise it's Louis (Louise is for woman lol)

But today I feel fantastic, but mother doesn't come back today, but next week. So I'm at her house, and I'm gonna spend more time with Gabriel, I just floating right now, and I dont even think of Louis :) the hell with him lol

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
:dance: And guess who is gonna have GREAT sex tonight? me me me!

Did I told you how much he kisses GOOOOOD I just think of that and I'm so hard. Tonight I'm gonna prepare a bath with buble and candle, and I'm gonna wash my men when he finish working lol :tongue:

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Gabriel is coming in about one hour. The moment I open the door, I will grab him by the dick to pull him inside close the door, unziped his jean, pull it down and suck on it till he comes lol fuck he make me horny and he can do cum like 3 or 4 times, wow (not me). Is that too much sex lol