I've never seen a huge dick before!

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by average8224, Oct 6, 2006.

1. average8224

average8224 Member

Hello, I'm a 25 year old straight, but curious male writing from Northern New Jersey. If there are any young hung males (under 35) that could show me what a huge dick looks like in person, it'll satisfy my curiosity. I have not once seen a really big dick in person. Thanks!

2. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

3. B_UNKNOWN321

B_UNKNOWN321 New Member

Maybe not in person, but sometime you could ask to cam with me and I would show you another one in motion.

4. geek0

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    ur gonna fall all over em in here my chins still on the floor :biggrin1:

5. CardiffDillon

Gold Member

Thanks for voicing what is a natural curiosity, even for otherwise totally straight guys. One thing you'll notice after being here even for a short time, is that huge dicks have a universal fascination. I appreciate that for most guys that's because of their almost mythical nature...something like a 12 inch dick is very, very rare in the real world, despite the impression you may get here.

The value of this site is that it makes it ok to ask questions that are impossible for most guys to ask in the real world, even of their closest friends.

I thought your request was lovely, and I hope someone contacts you to help with your quest. It just isnt the same looking at photos or even vids. Huge dicks in the flesh have a presence that can't be replicated on cam. The thing that most surprised me when I first got up close and personal to a huge dick was the weight of the thing!

cheers

Dillon

6. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

Hmmm, I read too fast.
    Yes, that's an astonishingly direct and open request.
    Good luck on your quest.
    I agree with CardiffDillon that no sense of the real thing can be had through a photo or vid.

7. pattyrx1

pattyrx1 New Member

I have the same curiosity and am dying to see one in real life. It's not the same on a cam or video or a picture. I mean, yes, the pics of a big dick are magnificent, but I want to see one flopping around in front of me. I want to suck it. I want to slap it against my face. I want to worship it.

I'm naughty.

Someone please help - Boston

Draft saved Draft deleted