I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain... Time to die.

Seeing as we've got a couple of movie threads going on I'd thought I'd ask people for their favourite movie quotes. Actually I went to bump a thread on movie quotes I (thought I) remembered, but I couldn't find it.

Batty's death speech from Bladerunner (above) is one of mine.

Yours? Dialogue, soliloquy, quip, one-liner, whatever...

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mine is pretty simple....from Star Trek VI, towards the end, where a cloaked Klingon ship is firing on the Enterprise-A, and they finally locate it, and in a dramatic moment, Kirk gets out of his command chair, clenches his fist, leans forward....."FIRE!"

OR

Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan.....Khan's monologue.....
"From hell's heart, I STAB at thee...."

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have many, but as I just recited this to someone this morning I'll go with...
"I wish there was a cookbook for life, you know? Recipes telling us exactly what to do." From No Reservations

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Burt Munro: "If you don't follow your dreams, you might as well be a vegetable."- The World's Fastest Indian

RalDudeHangin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
On a related note, my all time favorite cartoon quotes:

"Whatsa matter, Dahling? Moose und Squirrel skkrew you again?"
(Natasha to Boris...)

"Hap Hap Hap Happy Buh Birthday you thing from another world, you."
(Porky pig as he hands Marvin the Martian a birthday cake with a dynamite candle and closes the rocketship door...)

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"You cad, you dirty swine! I never cared for you, not once! I was always makin' a fool of ya! Ya bored me stiff; I hated ya! It made me SICK when I had to let ya kiss me. I only did it because ya begged me, ya hounded me and drove me crazy! And after ya kissed me, I always used to wipe my mouth! WIPE MY MOUTH!"
-Bette Davis in In Human Bondage

Any and every quote from Welcome to the Dollhouse.
Such a fucked up movie.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
O-Ren-Ishi: "The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is... I collect your fucking head. Just like this fucker here.

Now, if any of you sons of bitches got anything else to say, now's the fucking time!"

O-Ren Ishi lays down the law

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's difficult to understand the sum of a person's life.
Some people will tell you, it's measured by the people left behind.
Some believe it can be measured in faith.
Some say, by love.
Other folks say life has no meaning at all.
Me, I believe that you measure yourself by the people who measure themselves by you.

- The Bucket List

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
O-Ren-Ishi: "The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is... I collect your fucking head. Just like this fucker here.

Now, if any of you sons of bitches got anything else to say, now's the fucking time!"

O-Ren Ishi lays down the law

Oh I'm going to watch this again tonight. I love this movie! I can't find the clip on youtube, but one of my favorite lines is... "That really is a Hattori Hanzo sword!"

B_Shurewood

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Conan's Father: Fire and wind come from the sky, from the gods of the sky. But Crom is your god, Crom and he lives in the earth. Once, giants lived in the Earth, Conan. And in the darkness of chaos, they fooled Crom, and they took from him the enigma of steel. Crom was angered. And the Earth shook. Fire and wind struck down these giants, and they threw their bodies into the waters, but in their rage, the gods forgot the secret of steel and left it on the battlefield. We who found it are just men. Not gods. Not giants. Just men. The secret of steel has always carried with it a mystery. You must learn its riddle, Conan. You must learn its discipline. For no one - no one in this world can you trust. Not men, not women, not beasts.
[Points to sword] :biggrin1: ((substitue cock here))
Conan's Father: This you can trust!

From "Conan The Barbarian"