I've tried everything...still no gains

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by blackthunder79, Feb 7, 2007.

1. blackthunder79

Albums:
    Hi, long time lurker...

In short, I've been doing PE for about 3-4 years (this last year on and off-not very consistent). My regimen includes clamping and jelqing (used to be around 30 to 45min a day- 6 days a week and now 15 to 30min a day 3 days a week). Anyway, I got good length gains (although less than an inch) from 8.75 to 9.25/9.5 but my girth gains have been a paltry 5.75 to 5.85 maybe 6. Its my girth I want to expand now (obvious) to match my long dick.

Hence, I'm thinking of starting pumping. I didn't want to go this route (I believe there is a large stigmatism associated with it).

Am I being to brash and should stick to what I'm doing, or should I try pumping and try something new.

BT79

2. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    why the hell do you want more than 6 inches girth?

3. nudeyorker

Gold Member

As far as I know there is not stigma with pumping, unless you do it in public,
    But I agree with Snakebyte...why do you need more tha 6" in girth,
    That, what I have and several have had trouble bottoming for me.

4. D_Bred Mertz

D_Bred Mertz New Member

yea what is the stigma with pumping? will pumping only give you thickness then? cos im happy with thickness but i want length

5. blackthunder79

Albums:
    Stigma is a poor choice of words. I guess my real hang up with it is the up front cost, and getting caught with a penis pump by my fiance-who thinks I have a big dick- where I would not know what to say.

BTW, I want at least 6 inches in girth, because I want to fill out my girl all the time. There are time when she gets super wet I can't feel her walls. Plus I feel to be proportionate I need to be at least 6 inches wide with a 9.5 length.

Should I go into top end pumps or start with the one's at the sex shops?

blackthunder79

6. bigdalten

bigdalten New Member

When I pump frequently for over an hour using an electric vacuum pump, my girth gets from 1 to 2 inches thicker and stays that way for several days and within that time if I pump again, it stays thicker both hard and soft. For me, pumping gains are more in girth than in length. The gains are not permanent when I don't pump for a while. I use a 9 inch tube first and then use a twelve inch one after filling up first one. The 12 inch one is much larger in diameter.

7. D_Peacocke Rimplougher

hmm

this pump thing sounds interesting, I may have to buy one. Bit embarrassing though eh?

8. D_N Flay Table

D_N Flay Table New Member

dude, that is what the internet is for!
    ;)

9. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    DJG.....jsut so you dont get crazy and buy one of those pumps.....U is perfect the way u is :)

10. B_kenetik

B_kenetik New Member

Tried everything? Eh. and for how long? -- Check out BiggerPenis4Free.com good blog with nice tips.

11. lilpeewee

lilpeewee Member

I used to pump and I put a lot of my girth increases down to that.
    This was all before I found out about clamping and to be honest thats a killer girth exercise.

12. D_Aston Asstonne

D_Aston Asstonne Account Disabled

quite the contrary.pumping,like bodybuilding takes dedication.i love building my body and cock.in scott taylors words..it feels sooo fucking good!

13. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Feel free to PM me if you want to talk about pumping compadre...

14. jimbig

jimbig New Member

Pumping is all about girth. Believe me I know what I'm talking about.
    And what is the stigma thing?Lots of couples do this as a form of foreplay.
    I have been doing the pumping thing for years & years. Forget the sex shop toys. It is all aboout the tube. Go to one of the many sites that sell them: Dr. Joel Kaplan etc. They will tell you how to measure. You need a 10 in. tube. Then go to the auto supply store and buy a brake fuuid bleeding kit - that is the pump. Add the flexable clear tube, you get this at the store where you buy fish & aquarium supplies. Then you are good to go. For more ideas go to newart.com. Get busy. My story is a 2 in girth gain. This will add the WOW factor your scene.

15. jimbig

jimbig New Member

Pumping is all about girth. Believe me I know what I'm talking about.
    And what is the stigma thing?Lots of couples do this as a form of foreplay.
    I have been doing the pumping thing for years & years. Forget the sex shop toys. It is all aboout the tube. Go to one of the many sites that sell them: Dr. Joel Kaplan etc. They will tell you how to measure. You need a 10 in. tube. Then go to the auto supply store and buy a brake fuuid bleeding kit - that is the pump. Add the flexable clear tube, you get this at the store where you buy fish & aquarium supplies. Then you are good to go. For more ideas go to newart.com. Get busy. My story is a 2 in girth gain. This will add the WOW factor your scene.

16. jimbig

jimbig New Member

Pumping is all about girth.
    Believe me I know what I'm talking about.
    My story is a 2 in girth gain.
    And what is the stigma thing?
    Lots of couples do this as a form of foreplay.
    I have been doing the pumping thing for years & years.
    Forget the sex shop toys. It is all aboout the tube. Go to one of the many sites that sell them: Dr. Joel Kaplan etc. They will tell you how to measure. You need a 10 in. tube. Then go to the auto supply store and buy a brake fuuid bleeding kit - that is the pump. Add the flexable clear tube, you get this at the store where you buy fish & aquarium supplies. Then you are good to go. For more ideas go to newart.com.
    Get busy. This will add the WOW factor your scene.

17. charlypan47

charlypan47 New Member

Albums:
    O.K.,

here is something, what might help. Its called the power pump.
    Get 80 % erect, then do one slow jelq, stop right below the head, do not release the pressure, then do up to 20 kegels to pump more blood into your shaft, then grab with your free hand right at the base and put pressure on it. Hold for a 20 count, then release both hands and give a good massage to your penis. This is only for advanced PE users.

18. hkwes

hkwes Member

Albums:
    You are insane for wanting more than 6.

19. sobeluver

sobeluver New Member

He said he wants to fill his girl and just because your happy being 6" doesn't mean he cant aspire for more. I know this sounds confrontational but its not lol:smile:

20. blackthunder79

Albums:
    Well, I don't think I'm crazy wanting more than six...see members here who are 7 or larger (too big for sure). I just want to fill up my girl regardless of how wet she gets (when she is super wet, it's hard to fill her up).

BTW, I bought a pump, but it still hasn't been shipped. They took the money from my account, but no product. Obviously, I have been taken for. Be careful out there.

Draft saved Draft deleted