J.D. on Real World Brooklyn

drbonga1

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Did anyone see the reference to the Magnum XL condoms Chet finds belonging to J.D., the latino guy from Miami? One-half Cuban + one-half Puerto Rican = Magnum XL!!! Let's see some pics!

Tall Tale

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Is it true he dated Anderson Cooper? I think he is a good looking guy and with a Cuban and Puerto Rican background he might just be SUPER HUNG.

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
so now we know that anderson is a bottom or vers. and he likes em big! i know girls that are in love with anderson and don't know he's gay..... i don't tell them, it's just funny to hear what they say.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He seems like a jerk to me. I dunno why I get that vibe from him, but I have a feeling that he has a bit of a stank attitude.

Personally, I don't really feel anyone in the house this season. I've only watched the first two eps and decided I'm not really gonna finish it out... Unless something really juicy happens.

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i don't really care about JD... just want to use this as another excuse to talk about anderson... he's on cnn right now.... yum...

BiItalianBro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
He is cute and the fact that he was plowing Miss Vanderbilt does not surprise me. They prolly broke up when poor J.D. got too 'old' for AC (like old enough to drink legally) lol. Just seeing him on TV though I get the vibe that he is a seething emotional time bomb...it will be interesting to see when the cast "stops being nice and starts getting Real". Hmmm

Last edited:

bigdmarine

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Heard JD's dick is so long, the head drowns in the toilet water when he sits on the shitter....

submit452

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He seems like a jerk to me. I dunno why I get that vibe from him, but I have a feeling that he has a bit of a stank attitude.

Personally, I don't really feel anyone in the house this season. I've only watched the first two eps and decided I'm not really gonna finish it out... Unless something really juicy happens.
This will suprise everyone, lol but I want to fuck Katelynn hard. I want her bad. JD is ok though.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Man-thango

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Nice but I prefer my latino men to have maculine curves and more hair! That roommate of his must wanna see what JD's packin'. I mean the fact that he wears eyeliner out to a attract girls is a dead givaway to closet issues.