J-E-T-S

witch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Congratulations to the Jets ........... now I have some Charger voodoo dolls to jam some pins in

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I actually like Rivers. He's actually a refreshing change from these prettyboy and corporate quarterback and I feel bad for (The Offensive) L.T. but still.....

J-E-T-S

JETS JETS JETS!!!!!!

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, well, after this rain storm passes, we'll have the sun, the beaches, and we'll be in San Diego. You, however, are stuck in the swamps of New Jersey. *shrug* I love my Bolts still, and love my city. This loss hurts like hell, but my city and my identity aren't tied to sports.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It was mostly the New York Jets defense, plus one game-breaking TD run by fellow rookie Shonn Greene, that shocked the San Diego Chargers on Sunday, sending them to the only upset loss, 17-14:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

http://www.ocregister.com/sports/jets-229615-game-colts.html

Last edited:

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, actually, it was Nate Kaeding's THREE missed FGs that sealed the deal. If he makes just TWO of those, the Chargers win the game. To say nothing of all the stupid penalties by the Bolts, who happened to be the least penalized team in the NFL during the regular season. Make no mistake, this was a supreme choke job by the Chargers.

denton85

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Port Jefferson Station (New York, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
personally i think all football players are more ... "bad ass" when they don't talk trash on the field. There was an interview with one of the great DEs a few years ago (i'm annoyed that i forgot who it was)

he said he Loved talking trash cause it was mostly about getting into the opponents head. He said he loved when they would talk back, cause he knew he was getting to them.

he went on to say that the scariest players (LTs) were the ones that didn't even react. He said players like Odgen wouldn't even acknowledge his presence, as if he wasn't even there. Just blocked the crap out of him, and never say a word during the game.

QBs should just be trying to execute, and dismantle a defense like a sociopolitic serial killer.

I don't like QBs that are overly nice either, it annoys me. I'd always prefer a classic QB like Johnny Unitas anyday.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
afraid their impressive run will come to an end Sunday. A rookie QB getting past the AFC championship game is a huge longshot. Especially when you are up against the best QB of all time.

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
afraid their impressive run will come to an end Sunday. A rookie QB getting past the AFC championship game is a huge longshot. Especially when you are up against the best QB of all time.

I know that but one can dream. Everybody calling on WFAN here in the New York Metro is going crazy with excitement. We all though before the season that at best we'd be 8-8 or 9-7 and miss out on the playoffs. This run is all gravy but for my long suffering Jet fan brethren (I'm too young to be long suffering) we want this win.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know that but one can dream. Everybody calling on WFAN here in the New York Metro is going crazy with excitement. We all though before the season that at best we'd be 8-8 or 9-7 and miss out on the playoffs. This run is all gravy but for my long suffering Jet fan brethren (I'm too young to be long suffering) we want this win.

Well, they have nothing to lose, so they can play with relentlessness. I'm a big fan of Rex Ryan, so I hope they pull it off; though I'll be slapping some $$ on the Colts.:smile: