Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
After reading about the amazing qualities of J-lube, I got some. And then I used it. And then used it again. And then just thinking about how wonderful it feels on my cock was making me hard and want to feel it again, bad.

So I quickly learned that J-lube and a fleshlight are like ham and burger or peanut butter and jelly. My fleshlight fuck sessions (when my wife can't handle me two nights in a row) started with 20 minutes of vigorous, all out fuck-as-hard-as-humanly-possible sessions to 30 minutes, to 40 minutes of plowing this toy. The lube never wears out, it never dries out, it just gets even more slick when it gets a little more wet. Its a dream for me to have lube like this with a fleshlight!! Long dick+long strokes+speed=dry fleshlight

Well, my vigorous fucking with J-lube did me wrong I think. I developed a couple little tiny red bumps that are like irritated hair follicles or almost like an small rash on the skin of my shaft. I didn't think much of it, thought its from my glans restoration sleeve or some kind of irritation unknown. That showed up the day after I went at it with the J-lube and fleshlight for 40 straight minutes. I went at it the second night for 30 minutes. Following day, yesterday, I have tiny red irritated bumps all over my cock, especially the foreskin, ow!! Burns!! I think the J-lube gave me a rash or major irritation. Its been two days since I used it and already my dick is returning back to normal very fast.

Anyone else run into irritation issues with J-lube? I know its not the most popular lube, or used for much else but huge anal toy play and fisting, but I found out the hard way that something that feels better than you could dream can burn you really good :(

silverramo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have not tried J-lube, but ive been having same problem with lubes/condoms....I do not know which is the culprit, Im annoyed I cant top without getting irritated and have to wait a couple of days before I play again. Would love to find a good lube and condom that doesnt irritate me.....

Reactions: Gj816 and techpump

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well I healed up. Thank god! It basically turned into a rash-like thing and then it all dried up flaked off and now its pretty much back to normal. I've had time to think about what happened.

First thing I want to know is what the amount of time of skin exposure is before irritation. Basically every tiny little hair follicle on my shaft became a little red raised irritated bump. I think the intense friction from the fleshlight and J-lube really did a number on my hair follicles. I can't find information online that says something like "do not continue skin exposure for longer than xx minutes." I guess vets only use it for a minute or two, and maybe they have a large arm-length glove on for insemination and assisting live birth of livestock. So, amount of time of skin exposure can be an issue.

Two, bacteria growth in J-lube is apparently very fast. I might not have heeded that warning and let my J lube get a little old sitting out. I was mixing it early in the day and leaving it in the bathroom uncovered and not refrigerated like I've read to do online. So I could have created a perfect situation for skin irritation and even mild infection that healed up very fast but was enough for skin problems for 4-5 days.

Three, I wear a glans/foreskin restoration sleeve 24 hours a day. I've worn it for like 10-11 weeks now with 0 issues, problems, pain, irritation, etc.. BUT, I used J-lube on Monday and did not wash with soap when I was done (that was my 40-minute fleshlight fuckfest) and although everything felt super clean by hand, it probably wasn't. Then I put the sleeve on and went to bed. When I woke up I had a 90 degree angle line on my shaft that followed exactly where a sleeve flap meets my skin. Thought it was the sleeve. Now I believe it was J-lube or whatever was left trapped between the sleeve and my skin, and that started the irritation. Then I repeated the following night, but used soap at the end, and I was already irritated just a little and that made it really bad. So, extra clean finish is needed (and I should've known this!).

I think J-lube is wonderful. It is so amazingly perfect for the kind of playing I want to do. I used it anally for prostate stimulation twice and wasn't too busy with it and had absolutely no issues, no skin problems, irritations, itches, burns, nothing. Anal play its probably still very good. But overly vigorous and long duration jerking off seems to be a potential for skin problems if one isn't really paying attention or treating J-lube like its just any old lube, when it totally is not at all!

I still want my wife to feel how slick and amazing it is, and I want her deft hands all over my cock with J-lube assistance :) I think I'll survive a handjob from her if its not too vigorous and not too long lasting (she's gentle and I don't last long in her hands!). Sadly (and so very sadly at that) my dream lube for fleshlight annihilation is not going to be on my list anymore :( :( I'm so fucking bummed by this! My quest for perfect fleshlight lube continues...

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'll be following this thread because I'm curious about J-Lube also. I found out about it from a friend that is into fisting. He uses it and he swore by it.

I think for fisting its still perfect. If anyone is into fisting they know how to do it properly: cleanliness, preparation, the act, the requirements. J-lube is fine for fisting I bet fisting aficionados (wow that's fun to say!) know how to make it work safely. I feel like if anyone ran into the problems I encountered we'd see news of it online. I have not and I looked.

Reactions: HOU_HEADHUNTER

manju

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
J-Lube is a veterinary product manufactured by a veterinary company used by horse doctors to inseminate mares. It's not intended for human use.