J/o at the hospital

D

deleted621284

Well I didnt know where to post this but here it goes back wen I was in 9th goin to 10th grade my appendix burst and I was in the hospital for like a month and like a week after the surgery I got a really really hard erection so hard it hurt kinda thing so I was fucking horny so I started jerking till I blew up it felt so good i was like knocked out for a couple of seconds

has it happened to anybody else male or female

D

deleted621284

Nobody saw me but the nurse saw the sheets and changed them with a smile on her face I think she had an idea

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I would have hoped the nurse could have given you a sponge bath before that with a little "extra attention".

tallguybry

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've never j/o'd at the hospital... BUT:

I was in for the test where they shoot you up with Iodine and take X-ray's (I was in for kidney stones). Now you had to lay still for 30 mins. Towards the end of the test, I had to pee like a race horse. Then "morning wood" popped up. I asked the nurse if I could see the last X-ray. Sure as shit, there was a perfect X-ray of my hard-on. I chuckled and the nurse said "don't worry, it's a normal side effect of the test"!

Bry

D

deleted621284

I just got extremely horny and I did it I didnt think about it and yea I did get a towel bath later that day but she didnt do anything I wish she wouldve

mikeramrod

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had a sporting injury and ended up in hospital for a while when I was younger.
As I was getting better I was getting a bit horny so one day I started stroking under the sheets. All was good until I was about to cum and a nurse came into the room to do some regular check ups. I started spurting just as she was coming towards me and she saw me pulsating on the bed. She was a slim, fairly attractive girl around 30. She knew exactly what was happening, she checked what she had to do in the ward and walked past me.
As she was leaving she asked if there was as anything I needed, I said no thanks and smiled and winked at me as she left. I never saw her in the ward again but I always wished I'd had asked for a towel bath. The folly of youth !!

Last edited:

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My guess is that the vast majority of 14-15 year old boys stuck in the hospital for that long jerk off whenever they get a chance to do so without getting caught. As to whether or not they passed out monetarilly from the intensity of the orgasm is a different question. I just hope you used a Kleenex to catch the load.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I was 15 I broke my my jaw, and while recovering for surgery (only in for a day) I jacked off. Don't remember what i did with the aftermath, lol! I was still pretty out of it
:redface: