J/O in the military

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by benjiboner, Mar 1, 2005.

1. benjiboner

benjiboner New Member

Albums:
    Ok...I have looked up and down this entire site for the J/O in the miliitary thread but cant find it. I would have just searched for it..but thats for premium members only. (ITS JUST A SEARCH..NOT THAT BIG A DEAL..I MEAN I AM A MEMBER! :grr: ) But I have a friend whos being shipped off to basic here soon, and is worried about how hes gonna clean his pipes..seeing as how hes scared that if he doesnt get the chance to at all in that 9 weeks hes afraid it might fall off or something. Idk..hes weird, but anyways Just wondering if anyone else could find this thread for me and posting the link fo rme so I can show it to him and ease his mind. At least prove it to him that it is a possible feat :p Thanks! :)

2. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

so let me get this straight, your friend is wondering if he'll have time to beat off? Uhm, I'm guessing that since they'll give him some alone time to go to the bathroom, that he can find some alone time to clean his pipes.

It's not that hard...my husband did a 6 month cruise and he was able to find time to beat off.

3. zzorus

zzorus New Member

4. thedude111

thedude111 New Member

OKAY...I am ex-military. Yes you have privacy. No not much. it is VERY much like living in a dorm room in college. Tho' maybe a few more room-mates. You have bathrooms stalls.... You have areas... outside etc. Other buildings can be used if you are alone etc. Imagine tho' not locking a door to the "radar room". And someone walks in at 4am to see you with your pants down beating it for all it is worth! One of our....imagine... Officers was found in that position. He was shamed... and forced by our Capt. to take a transfer......where the story followed him. Sad, but he was an ASS anyway!

5. jordanj

jordanj New Member

Albums:
    I hear from a guy who's in the Navy in the UK who says everyone just does it.

6. thedude111

thedude111 New Member

Well maybe now days....never heard of such a thing. Maybe the Brits are more opne about it.

7. chilufya

chilufya Member

As a retired military guy, I can tell you, he's probably not going to have the time or inclination. Not during basic training anyway. Mostly he's going to tired and want to sleep. He may find his other bathroom habits have a change as well... I can remember in basic being advised by our drill sergeants that if we were used to taking a crap every day, that might change until our bodies adjusted to our new activity level and new kinds of food. I do remember finally getting a chance to rub one out and thought I could fill a coffee cup! LOL

8. D_Abednego Cripespepper

D_Abednego Cripespepper Account Disabled

As a current military guy...there are three ways of looking at it. 1) During Basic Training and the follow on technical school (job training, AIT, whatever), not only will there probably be no time but you'll probably be too tired. I rarely recall even getting hard. But, it's not a long period of time (a couple of months). 2) While assigned to a unit but not deployed, if you don't have roommates or live off post/base, shit, you can do whatever you want when you're not working. 3) While deployed to some fun country that has people who want to kill us, uh, the last thing on your mind is sprouting wood and dropping a load! Lol, the fear of mortars landing and blowing my legs and arms off kept me soft for MONTHS. I think people have too much of an impression of the military the revolves around what they show in the movies.....it's crap. In the peacetime/non-deployed military, there are similarities to working a 9-5 job, seriously. Yeah, you can get a phone call at 2 am to deploy, but does it happen often? No.

/15 years and still serving happily.

9. TitanicJake

TitanicJake New Member

I have read in two places that the military puts "something" in the food to curb sexual desire during basic training. Is there any truth to that?
    Jake

10. dickman45885

dickman45885 New Member

Albums:
    It has been said "saltpeter" is put in the food during basic training....do not believe everyting you read....also said it was put there in Advanced Infantry Training. Usually you are just too fucking tired to worry about getting wood or j/o. I do some guys who would j/o while pulling guard duty...helps relieve the stress of life in a combat zone, and safer..you do have to worry about getting all the STD's from the 'Ladies". I did it and not ashamed to say so, and know I was not the only one to do so.

11. thedude111

thedude111 New Member

Right.... Nothing is put in food. Tho' saltpeter was Said to have been used at one time. I was told "if it ever was" it didn't work. Plus, remember.... usually your higher ups, staff. sgts on.... even Officer, many are married. What.......? If they eat military chow, they can't have sex with thier wives?

12. Wrat

Wrat New Member

Albums:
    As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
    I would think that salt peter would make you sick. They really don't want or need a bunch of sick soldeirs. Wouldn't work anyway.
    All above is true about being too tired in basic. You have a lot more important things to worry about.
    When I was in we lived in barracks that had squad bays. Maybe 60 guys sleeping in a huge room. If you go to college and live in a fraternity you will sleep in a similar sleeping dorm.
    In basic training you will have no time to yourself. No partitions on the toilets, no access to a shower of your own, you won't even be able to go into the bathroom without permission, so forget it.
    There's still plenty of time to get it out after you are out in the fleet.
    Just go into the military for the right reasons, and worry about your dick later.

13. l_a_dude

l_a_dude New Member

It's hard for me to believe that the military would add a substance to the food to decrease sexual desire.

14. Hunkguy39

Hunkguy39 New Member

Albums:
    i have heard of saltpeter too and maybe it is true but not anymore dudes .Maybe in the '40 or '50 but not now. I used to j/o a lot during guard duty i had to stay awake for two hours most of the times 2-4 in the morning so there was not a better way to spent time lol

15. talliman98

talliman98 New Member

I jacked off every day in basic (army) but I wasn't a combat MOS and my basic was pretty easy compared to others.

16. davidjh7

Gold Member

The reason saltpeter was the substance of the myth, is that saltpeter, or potassium nitrate, is a known diuretic (makes you piss). Kinda hard to jack off or have sex if you are always running to the bathroom...:rolleyes: . There are other reasons why this myth came about. Here is a pretty good little reply about the question.

The Straight Dope: Does saltpeter suppress male ardor?

Draft saved Draft deleted