J/o while driving

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
Just wondering if anyone has ever done this? J/o while driving. Ive done it a few times, while on long highway trips when i was alone. It was pretty hard to finish every time but it was an awesome experience. And to those who are attempting to try this, be careful. Don't do it around other cars cuz it can be dangerous and you might offend some people if they happen to see what you are doing. Usually helps to set the cruise control, steer w/ one hand and go at it with the other and keep a foot rested on the brake.

ariesboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wow I have heard of guys doing this. That sounds really hot but I'm too much of a chicken to do it. I wonder if anyone has ever seen you going at it. I'd love to see that. :biggrin1:

Reactions: openfly

kansascityhung

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to do it on long drives down Highway 13 between Warrensburg and Springfield, MO. At that time it was only a 2-lane highway so there was no chance of anybody pulling up beside you (unless they were passing).

A nice baggie always did the trick. Hot summer days, big summer loads. Those were the days..... :)

I've always thought it would be fun to have a trucker pull up beside you and look down from his cab and get horny from seeing you stroke it. Fantasy material...

craftsman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Love it, myself. Long trips on back roads (when I'm heading out to my cabin in WV or from MD to GA to visit family) are perfect for hours of slowly edging it 'til your balls are about to bust.

Done right, it's no more distracting than talking on the phone, and there's a nice kick when a semi passes by and the driver catches you in the act.

Reactions: dallas_dad65

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Everyone thnks they are the only ones who have done it. Count me in. I got caught one time. It scared the shit out of me as I was afraid it might have been someone who knew me. That is in my past now. Hard enough to do with no distractions now much oless try to drive as well.

I think you can be ticketed for doing this. So you guys be careful.

drumstyck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i've done it twice, once by myself, once as a passenger

by myself, it was just a situation where i was so horny i seriously couldnt wait...cruise control was definitely a help :) like kc said, a bag is a nice recepticle...

when i was the passenger, a girl i had been a fuck-buddy with for a while was driving...i just felt like teasing her, so i pulled it out & stroked one off...i gotta admit it pumped my ego to see her struggling to focus on the road lol

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Many years ago, I drove from Phoenix to the East Coast with a friend. After dark on I-40 in Tennessee one night, my friend fell asleep while I was driving. I hadn't got off in 2 days and wanted to take advantage of the momentary privacy. It was fine stroking it with a spare pair of briefs until just before I blew my load. My legs locked up and I thought they were going to bust through the floorboards. It was so intense that it was difficult to maintain steering control. I got off like a skyrocket and my friend never stirred.

2 years later I did another road trip with my cousin Kathy. She fell asleep one afternoon, so I went for it again. It was a little trickier this time because is was still daylight. I think the excitement of "What if they wake up?" is what made it so great.

boerkie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
love doing it. here is no bigger thrill than doing long distance driving and jacking.
when i am in my sedan i enjoy people possibly looking in.
in my truck, i LOVE being able to see into the cars.
amazing how many men pass the time with what we men love to do most!!
there is something so masculine/boyish about jacking while driving!!

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
It would be very easy for me to get caught lol.... Lowered camaro w/ ttops haha... means anyone and everyone can see inside.

winthorp69

1st Like
Media
I've done this to orgasm countless times. Fuck long trips, I do it on the way home from work. Sometimes I just can't wait to get home to the pussy. It may be barbaric but I just cum in my pants. I don't whip it out because I'm in stop & go traffic for 40 minutes. It would DEFINITELY be seen. I get home and she sees the spot and asks if I whacked off in the car and I say yes then we fuck. You gotta do what you gotta do.

RUDK

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Damn guys... I thought cell phones were distracting! Let me know what highway your on while you are jerking and driving so I can avoid being on the road!

It would be interesting to have a wreck and be discovered with your air bag deployed and covered with cum!

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I did it also, in quiet empty streets, with no other car around. Getting finished was not a problem, but cleaning up was, at least the time i realized I had no paper napkins in the car, and saw sperm on my hand, on the steering wheel and on my seat.

Anyway, I found it really exciting.

archie2004

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Absolutely - ON I-80 heading west from new york. In pennsylvania there's nothing but wide open road. I mostly do it in summertime because I'm wearing shorts and it's easiest to just pull it out the bottom of the shorts, caress, jack and shoot. I sort of play games with myself and the truckers, although I've never actually shown it to them. It is kind of hard to hide when I'm hard, though. Always carry a roll of paper towel in the car:biggrin1:

yes I too have done it!!! and it was great...ever get blown while driving? have he sucked me dry while i was driving!...hot

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
. . . .

I've always thought it would be fun to have a trucker pull up beside you and look down from his cab and get horny from seeing you stroke it. Fantasy material...

I've done it a few times in my T-top Monte Carlo SS, but only once did a trucker blow his horn at me and give me the thumbs up as he watched me driving along side of him. I always wondered what would have happened if a rest stop had been close and we both had pulled in at the same time.
Fantasy material? Yeah!

One time my when my roommate was driving i rolled down my window stood up jacked and launched my load onto some old womans windshield. You should have seen her face. She was pissed