J/o while driving

SwingDriver

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've done it infrequently. Always at night when nobody could easily see what I'm doing. Usually, I just slowly stroke and keep myself aroused, (oftentimes just through my pants), but don't finish until later, when I'm home.

But one time recently, I actually put some lube in a condom, put it on, and went for a drive. I drove around in a circle on the 25 MPH parkway that circles my entire home city, playing with myself the whole time. I eventually came in the car, and I must say, it was a pretty good orgasm.

Reactions: openfly

jerkdude75

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've done it a few times between NC-DC and NC-TX. Long enough trips to get bored and need to unload. I always forget to bring napkins. One day I had a passenger and noticed something white and dried on the back of the passenger's seat. I thought it was food or something. Ended up being my load. Haha. Pretty funny.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Am I the only woman who has done this? Well not j/o cos technically that doesn't apply, does it - but ykwim. I was experimenting wearing some Ben Wa balls on a shopping trip - driving in to town along the bumpy country roads was really quite intense and I was in a skirt and no underwear so it was the easiest thing in the world to bring myself off.... Nearly went in to the bloody ditch tho' :biggrin1: - I haven't done it since but it was a real buzz...

DM34

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
College baseball team bus - all night road trips to/from away games. we had a little clique that would make sure we sat together. Good times.

Jcam

Experimental Member
Media
I have done this many a time. I live in central ontario canada and when try to and from business appointments, have enjoyed my hand on the highway. Not hung huge here, so I can comfortably pleasure myself and not get tangled. I lick my cum, so clean up is an easy job.

open501s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I used to do it on long drives down Highway 13 between Warrensburg and Springfield, MO. At that time it was only a 2-lane highway so there was no chance of anybody pulling up beside you (unless they were passing).

My buddy and I watched a chick give her driver a bj on this road during a trip down this road.

You could tell he was telling her, "no one is around keep going". When she looked up and realized the show she was giving us, and everyone else around you could tell she was hacked.

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I tried a few 'drivin while spankin' missions in my mid 20's. I used to stay weekends with a close friend and his girlfriend, and the girl in question was impossibly attractive and flirty. It wasn't a deceitful situation (she was like this in front of her partner), as she just had a touchy-feely personality, and her looks tended to amplify the impact of the touching and feeling. Regardless, by the time Sunday afternoon hit and I had a 3 hour journey back to my place, I was pretty much bursting and in need of pressure relief. I don't recommend this to anyone, as driving skills aren't the best during orgasm.

jackit33747

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I confess, I do it sometimes. Usually when tired and late at night. It is amazing how the feeling of a good orgasm overpowers and overrules your sense of safety while you are shooting. I agree the jacking isn't anymore distracting then a mobile phone call but the orgasm is like drunk driving if only for a minute and it only takes a second to have an accident.

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
never jerked myself off,but i had a girlfriend who would always have her hands on my dick.either sucking me,or just jerking me off.either way it would end up with her eventually sucking up all of my cum i would eventually start to shoot.
i remember one time she wouldn't stop sucking me,and i had to keep driving around the entire mall parking lot until i came before we could go in(lol)

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Just wondering if anyone has ever done this? J/o while driving.

I have quite a few times but I have also pumped while driving. If I am meeting someone for a hookup and they want me pumped I will pump b4 leaving my house then leave with the pump on and continue to pump until I get to my destination lol ........... Luckily for me there is no chance of someone spying me :biggrin1:

:banana:
HORSE