J/o while driving

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have done it....and also have given hubby a blow job and hand job while he dirves...sometimes the urge to cum is overwheleming....I realise the safety issue, but I dont mind taking a few risks in life to live a little.

x

Honey

bigenough4u

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I jerked off today while driving! Lets see..... I have jerked off several times, been jerked off, been sucked off, and had sex while driving (her sitting on top of me and looking towards me) - kinda hard to see the road when she got excited though.

Reactions: Drac101

boerkie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
all i know is that when i do the regular cross country trip, there is nothing that makes texas go by faster than jacking!! grin!
some guys get sleepy from ejaculating.
i find it energizing and it wakes you up too
clean up is not a problem, the extra ingested protein makes your skin glow!!
jack on boys!!

aaron_o

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I do it all the time when I go home (from college to home, not just home from work). It helps keep me awake, plus I love the risk of getting caught. I usually feel a bit "guilty" afterwards and think, how would the CHP tell my mom how I crashed.

Grit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Many times. I keep a towel handy so there isn't the mess. Also a coat or jacket is good to have nearby to cover up around trucks or other traffic.

hockeycock

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I whack it all the time while zooming up the Merritt. I'm there, it's there, we're alone, so what's the problem? Only thing is, I have to stay in fifth =)

I've whacked it as a passenger, which is a really pleasant activity on a warm summer day, and gotten road head, but road head does nothing for me. It's clearly uncomfortable for the girl unless you have a Crown Vic or something.

BlackDick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've done this quite a few times as well. It is fun in the summer time. But I've done it anytime. Just put on a pair of sweats or track pants and I'm good to go. All boned up driving down the road. Whewww!

vancouvergirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
OMG. I had forgotten about this. Thanks for reminding me!

Way back, when i was around 25, before i had kids, geez, when i was an innocent goody-two-shoes . . . Hmmm. Maybe i wasn’t so innocent after all . . . Coming home from work late at night once, i stopped the car and stripped naked. Then i drove and masturbated. Sure as hell didn’t take long to cum, it was so arousing. Then i drove for a little while longer, naked, boobs exposed to the cars passing by (well, sort of - it was dark) . . . until my nerve finally gave out and i stopped and got dressed again.

Without getting naked? I used to masturbate on the greyhound whenever i took it, and occasionally while driving my car on the highway during the day. I think that maybe i was into public displays?

My Dom, three years ago, used to make me give him blowjobs while he was driving the car. Right in open, busy city traffic, stopping at traffic lights and the cars could see inside if they looked. Shit. He used to take me outside on his front lawn at night, naked, bend me over and fuck me while i leaned up against a tree in open view on a city street just off the main throughway. Now that boy was really into public displays. Maybe because he was only 28? Is it a 20-something thing? I was like that in my 20’s too! I was not as much by this time though (much older and wiser, i was :p), but i still always did what i was told!

Damn, i am so lucky i didn't get arrested while i was with him! *cringe*

Reactions: octopod

Magnum_PI

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never done it myself but i've gotten many hanjobs while i was driving, that's always fun but when you cum things get a lil tricky, first off cumming and focusing on driving isn't easy plus if it's a big load which it usually is clean up can be a nightmare but it's worth it;)

JonP

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hello, new here and first post.
I have done this numerous times. To make it even more exciting, I slip off everything and jerk in total nude. I have dark tinted windows and drive about 60 in a 70 so the people pass me by like I'm sitting still. But I usually only do it late in the evening. It sure is fun. My car does not have cruise control in it yet, but I manage to keep the car on the road pretty good from start to finish. I keep the air conditioner on nice and cool since things can get a little heated up in there. :smile:

aborcrmbe2

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just wondering if anyone has ever done this? J/o while driving. Ive done it a few times, while on long highway trips when i was alone. It was pretty hard to finish every time but it was an awesome experience. And to those who are attempting to try this, be careful. Don't do it around other cars cuz it can be dangerous and you might offend some people if they happen to see what you are doing. Usually helps to set the cruise control, steer w/ one hand and go at it with the other and keep a foot rested on the brake.

I have done this while a friend slept in the seat beside me! Great way to kill time on the road

hockey_stud

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had never thought about jacking myself off while driving till about 6 months ago.... back in the day when i dated girls i would finger them as i drove down the freeway/highway and they would give me head once in awhile... but like i said never thought about jacking off... well i stopped dating girls a few years back and now consider my self 100% gay... my boyfriend and i go out of town almost every weekend and i drive most of the time... i have a new SUV that is a good hight of the ground and very dark windows... one night we were coming back home from a long trip and horny as hell, my boyfriend starts jacking off and playing with me... he started jacking me off and sucking me but i couldnt cum... so he was like jack off, as soon as i did a was cumming every were... i dont just cum i gush lol so there was cum all over me my hair and all over my SUV, it was one of the hottist and most invigorating things i have ever done and now every time we go out of town i dont wear under wear and as soon as we get on the road the cruise gets set and the cocks come out!

catwalk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have done it a few times on the way home from work. I live in a rural area so the thrill was not in getting caught. Sometimes you are just so worked up that you have no other choice!:tongue:

hockeycock

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've done this quite a few times as well. It is fun in the summer time. But I've done it anytime. Just put on a pair of sweats or track pants and I'm good to go. All boned up driving down the road. Whewww!

What roads do select for this activity? Do you get on one of the parkways? I am a road geek.

What up, hockey_stud.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had never thought about jacking myself off while driving till about 6 months ago.... back in the day when i dated girls i would finger them as i drove down the freeway/highway and they would give me head once in awhile... but like i said never thought about jacking off... well i stopped dating girls a few years back and now consider my self 100% gay... my boyfriend and i go out of town almost every weekend and i drive most of the time... i have a new SUV that is a good hight of the ground and very dark windows... one night we were coming back home from a long trip and horny as hell, my boyfriend starts jacking off and playing with me... he started jacking me off and sucking me but i couldnt cum... so he was like jack off, as soon as i did a was cumming every were... i dont just cum i gush lol so there was cum all over me my hair and all over my SUV, it was one of the hottist and most invigorating things i have ever done and now every time we go out of town i dont wear under wear and as soon as we get on the road the cruise gets set and the cocks come out!

Gotta quote this for the benefit of those who find it as hot as I do. A couple of statement such as "my boyfriend starts jacking off and playing with me...he started jacking me off and sucking me" and "I don't just cum I gush" sure as hell work for me! Oh, yeah, man, talk about it!