Status
Not open for further replies.

The-Bigger-the-Better

Cherished Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sometimes at work I get so turned on by all the business suit or the ups guys that come out I have to j/o in the bathroom. Anyone else j/o at work?

heavynuttz

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah I was once an avid jacker at work when I was about 22, I worked near an Army Recruiting center and there were alot of attractive guys working there walking around with bulges in all the right places! So on my "lunch break" I would retreat to the restroom and think about all of the hot guys and how they filled out their army fatigues. The smell of the office is what really did it for me, it was a manly, musky smell, so between what I was seeing and just the smell of all that testosterone sent me over the edge many times, that and the fear of getting caught, which in itself resulted in many powerful orgasms!

• Love
Reactions: Auii12

BRMSTN69: when I worked for an ambulance company I&#39;d jack-off in the ambulsnce(also picked uop a few tricks in it <one thah didn&#39;t work out so well;see"choking" )
in the weelchain vans and at my desk when I dispatched 3rd shift

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by ORCABOMBER@May 21 2004, 07:33 AM
Well, when you&#39;ve gotta go, you&#39;ve gotta go&#33;
Yeah, and when you get a semi begging for attention, you gotta take care of it. I worked at a newspaper office during my teenage years and even without a close-by recruiting station providing men with bulges all in the right places, as heavynuttz explained, the basement rest room invited a peter yank from time to time. In fact, I began to wonder how much cum I was shooting in the john, so started collecting it in a jar with a tightly fitted top. I&#39;ve always been able to shoot my cannon without a long stroking session, if need be, so I don&#39;t think they seriously questioned my absence. But, who knows, they might have hoped I was taking care of mundane things and wished me well&#33; A couple of my fellow workers seemed to enjoy quizing me about sexual matters. :rolleyes:

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
When I have that problem, it&#39;s the one time I try to be quick. Suddenly, my hand&#39;s flying over it while my mind&#39;s generating all kinds of erotic images like some kind of high-speed slide show.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That&#39;s beautiful, jonb&#33; I can get into speed-masturbation when the situation calls for it too. Usually calls for mental images of "group efforts". Once I did it in the bathroom of a nice restaurant. I was having dinner with a friend&#39;s husband while she was out of town. Since there was no way I was going to betray my friend, I just slipped away....sometimes just being near a hot guy, no matter how much I want it to be platonic, sends me over the edge. It can be the way he smells, a look, a bulge (always a winner), when he leans in close to tell me something.....it doesn&#39;t take much.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, well, I usually don&#39;t like the image of sex as a balloon which will burst if not released, namely because there&#39;s no neural equivalent of this metaphor. But sometimes it seems like that.

I prefer taking my time, but I&#39;m 20, and sometimes, well . . . The right woman simply leaves me with a boner all day, and there are physiological reasons why I shouldn&#39;t have one for more than four hours.

UncutNProud

Experimental Member
Media
At my last job there was this guy who had a nice bulge and he would come into my desk and would "accidently" brush up on my arm or shoulder with his crotch and everytime he would do that i would get hard and start to precum. So I would go in the back storage room and jerk off thinking about his nice bulge every time I was there at work. Fun times&#33;

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
I absolutely hate speed-cumming, I get physical satisfaction, but the mental is completely ruined, it&#39;s not satisfying for me at all, I prefer to take my time, get the endorphins going at least, then realease, then I can roll over and die methinks&#33;

Status
Not open for further replies.