J.T. and Stephen-Survivor final 2

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by Deno, May 19, 2009.

1. Deno

Gold Member

Albums:
    This is the first year I've watch the show Survivor and have to say it was a great ending. Damn was J.T. beautiful on the NewYork vote count and the Reunion show. I only hope that these to guys friendship is a real as it looked. I think J.T. has the stronger feeling then Stephen. It seems J.T. will be helping Stephen out in someway or another. Wish them the best.

2. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    When JT won the extra $100,000, he leaned over and said something to Steven and I swear it looked like he said he was going to give it to him; later he said something about "doing something for (with) Steven" which only made me think it more. And in a way, it would have been a fair and not even unreasonable thing to do.

3. TexasTail4U2Use

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think he told Steven he could have the $100 grand after he(JT) fucked him(Steven)!!!!!

4. Deno

Gold Member

Albums:
    Notice how Stephen emphasized "we're not obligated"when J.T. suggested he was obligated to help Stephen, I think he was afraid there friendship would be exaggerated to more then he is comfortable with.

5. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    I totally noticed that. The whole "JT is sooo 'nice'" thing sort of seemed to make Steven a little uncomfortable once they were back in the real world and he did pick Steven over what's-her-name against all reason...makes you wonder. The "we're not obligated" almost sounded like "we're not married" to me at the time.

6. Deno

Gold Member

Albums:
    Exactly how I felt on the comment. But I also did notice Stephen getting a bit choked up when asked how he felt after answering Debbies question (which made J.T. feel betrayed) if Stephen had to choose who he would have picked for final 2. I still think he would have picked his buddy and said what he thought Debbie wanted him to say.

Draft saved Draft deleted