J_gawd25 / Rawdogriley25

Rinku

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi, I'm the owner of the twitter account.
He scammed me multiple times, so you are right, It's totally a vandetta.
And I can certify you that he is far from straight. I received tons of PMs from guys, thinking I'm him, asking if I remember them because we used to fool around.

By the way, most of the content from the twitter got banned so here's the new links : @Damnimhandsom25 and the backup : @J_gawd25_OF
I'm updating it daily, and yes the videos on my twitters are full : his Onlyfan is just another scam.

And if you can read this, J_gawd25 : Fuck you.

Alexis6

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Trans
Hi, I'm the owner of the twitter account.
He scammed me multiple times, so you are right, It's totally a vandetta.
And I can certify you that he is far from straight. I received tons of PMs from guys, thinking I'm him, asking if I remember them because we used to fool around.

By the way, most of the content from the twitter got banned so here's the new links : @Damnimhandsom25 and the backup : @J_gawd25_OF
I'm updating it daily, and yes the videos on my twitters are full : his Onlyfan is just another scam.

And if you can read this, J_gawd25 : Fuck you.
rpdr-get-her-jade.gif

TownDep

Superior Member
Media
Something tells me he's bi or very fluid, despite his statements. I've met several guys that fit into his personality.
I don't think he's a bad person though, rather like the most of us actually - both good and bad.
No... most people don't scam their OF subscribers and ignore tippers during shows. He's a scammer that's why people leak his content and why his cam always gets downvoted. You have no idea what you're talking about

glebshreb2020

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He’s a big scammer, homophobic, and big queer baiter. He got a new CB page and already have more than ten thumps down. That tells you he still scamming and queer baiting.
He’s handsome but a big scammer. I’ve learned my lesson with this guy. I wouldn’t not support or spend any more money on him.
I also think he might be a white supremacist because...On his arm says "PRIDE"....but like...he's straight so...which pride is he talking about. Unless he just has a big tattoo that just says pride on him. The homophobic revelation isn't surprising, unfortunately, many sex workers who do content for men are homophobic, It's why I don't really buy from str8 people anymore unfortunately. Jeff Kasser from the mario adrion content is anti-trans and supports a ton of anti-LGBTQ people on his twitter, but posts ton of pro-gay stuff with mario. Just a fucking shame, can't trust anyone anymore.

Ronjon

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh I’m sure. He’s 100% a scammer. It’s sad. He’s hot and has a huge cock. If was a genuine person he’d make so much money.
Definitely still scams. I had to block him on Snapchat last week. He says I’ll send you a video for $ and then sends 2 second clips of his dick and asks for $50 for various reasons - groceries, rent, laptop for camming. If you don’t respond right away he gets angry and ghosts you but somehow manages to message you again in a few weeks to repeat the process. His snaps he posts show that he works as a server somewhere so he definitely makes some money. He has a beautiful dick but his attitude sucks.

Jonas69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Y
He’s a big scammer, homophobic, and big queer baiter. He got a new CB page and already have more than ten thumps down. That tells you he still scamming and queer baiting.
He’s handsome but a big scammer. I’ve learned my lesson with this guy. I wouldn’t not support or spend any more money on him.
Hate to tell it to ya, but you’re late, we been knew this!!