Ja Rule?

rayv1: I hope the title would get your attention. Have y'all heard the rumor that Ja Rule is gay. I was just wondering if it was true. Also, do you guys know any other rappers, actors, musician who might be gay. Just curious. (I realize a similar post might already exist but couldn't find it)

Reactions: Dman1231990

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
To groupies it does. LOL

Actually, I think we hear enough about celebrity sexuality. Can we agree that threads about celebrity sexuality belong in only one place: PLONK!

sammygirly: Matters to some...

Here's one...pssst...c'mere....

~waves him over and whispers~

...Rob Halford from Judas Priest is gay...that high pitched voice, flamboyant attire and eccentric way really threw ME off!

I dont mind a thread on celebrity sexuality. Let me tell you, THIS hag would LOVE to be able to tell her fag that someone on the LPSG was SURE that the little hobbit boy with the wonky eyes from LOTR was gay....make his whole day...

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, my point was that his sexuality has no bearing on his talent, and it should have no bearing on his appeal. If he's gay and wants people to know, he'll come out. If not, all the speculation in the world won't confirm or refute the rumour. In the mean time, if you enjoy Ja Rule's work, that's fine. Whether or not he chows down on other dudes' penes shouldn't affect that.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Concerning Ja Rule, the latest thing I heard is that he and 50 Cent will probably continue that childish "beef" they have with one another until rap music ceases to make it into the top ranks of recorded music. Either that, or 'til someone gets shot. You know how they do. (And that's pretty sad, considering a lot of good talent becomes so hyper-involved in "street cred.")

Gay musicians? Last tidbit I heard involves that Jayson Mraz guy. All I have to share are the obvious queers: Elton John, Ani DiFranco, that one guy from R.E.M....

rainfletcher: Rob Halford IS gay...I know his boyfriend.

sammygirly: Yes....I said that....

The humour was in the horrified reaction of the hardcore metal fans when he let the cat out of the bag....

And I dont think that a person's sexuality holds any bearing on their musical talent - just as is the way with all things celebrity...it's fodder for discussion.

SchroederJr: [quote author=DeeBlackthorne link=board=meetgreet;num=1053115728;start=0#5 date=05/16/03 at 17:28:19]Gay musicians?  Last tidbit I heard involves that Jayson Mraz guy.  All I have to share are the obvious queers:  Elton John, Ani DiFranco, that one guy from R.E.M....[/quote]

Mraz? Not at all... Everything I've heard says he loves his women.
And that "one guy from R.E.M." is Michael Stipe.

But if we're specualting, I'm convinced that Tobey Maguire bats for my team, and "the little hobbit boy with the wonky eyes from LOTR" is in the minor leagues looking for a call to the majors... (If you're referring to good ol' Elijah, that is)

mortis: I'm pretty sure Ja Rule is married...From the look of him, I suspect that he is hung too...He kind of reminds me of Mandingo I guess :p

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=mortis link=board=meetgreet;num=1053115728;start=0#9 date=05/18/03 at 04:50:18]I'm pretty sure Ja Rule is married...[/quote]

Of course that doesn't prove anything. Jack Benny and Rudolph Valentino were married. All the members of DuranDuran are/were married. Pete Burns was married ... to a woman who looked just like him! And do we need to even speculate on Michael Jackson's 'heterosexuality' based on the fact he was married twice?

AnonyMs: Jack Benny was gay? ! ?  I didn't know that - not that it matters a whole hill of beans... just busy storing it away in the "Useless Trivia I Know" file....

jackinman: JACK BENNY WAS GAY!!!!!!!!! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ;D

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mr. Benny's exaggeratedly effeminate gestures were no put-on; he was a flaming queen in real-life. However, the fact he was married convinced many that he was straight despite his limp-wristed mannerisms. Despite having fathered one child (Joan), his widow Mary admitted that her relationship with her husband was more like brother and sister than husband and wife.

Next you're going to tell me that you didn't realise Truman Capote was gay, right? ;D

SchroederJr: How can you forget the hollywood closet case of all hollywood closet cases?! Rock Hudson! His publicist FORCED him to get married!

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=SchroederJr link=board=meetgreet;num=1053115728;start=12#14 date=05/19/03 at 15:38:46]How can you forget the hollywood closet case of all hollywood closet cases?!  Rock Hudson!  His publicist FORCED him to get married![/quote]

Who forgot about Rock? In later years, his 'secret' was anything but. IMHO, Rudolph Valentino was the real closet case of all Hollywood closet cases. He had two arranged marriages ... both to lesbians ... and was all the while fucking the other Latin Lover of the Silver screen, Ramón Navarro. As a matter of fact, Navarro was bludgeoned to death with a lead art deco dildo given to him by Valentino as a token of affection.

And then there were James Dean and Sal Mineo ...

AnonyMs: Please, can't we rise above talking about the sexuality of people who are long dead and focus on some of life's truly important issues... like... is Tom Cruise gay or not? :D

You do realize of course any one who answers that question publically and affirmatively runs the risk of being sued by Mr. Cruise....  so just IM me!

7x6andchg: Gay or not - he's SHORT...and a (gasp) Scientologist! :D

Just kidding folks.

7x6&C

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=7x6andchg link=board=meetgreet;num=1053115728;start=12#17 date=05/19/03 at 21:51:21]he's SHORT... Just kidding folks.[/quote]

No, you're not kidding. There's a brief glimpse of Tom Cruise's cock in All The Right Moves and you're right ... he is short!

7x6andchg: I actually was doing that more for the benefit of any scientologists out there....